Join a high-performing Classified Engineering team using a wide variety of cutting-edge technologies to help shape Systems & Infrastructure strategy for the organization by developing, deploying, and modernizing hardware, tools, techniques, and processes supporting SAIC’s most critical missions.
What our team does:
- Deploys, operates and maintains highly compliant, converged systems supporting diverse applications and functions at multiple security levels across numerous customers and programs.
- Implements baselines and releases of configurations to positively benefit compliance, uptime/reliability, and performance objectives.
- Maintains and enhances Government and organizationally-defined procedures, configurations, and baselines.
- Engages in problem resolution to ensure tough issues are fixed, preventative actions are taken, and relevant knowledge is captured and shared across teams.
- Coordinates and manages vendors, suppliers, and providers to ensure operational objectives are met.
What you deliver:
- Highly deployable, highly sustainable, highly compliant Vulnerability Management solutions for our programs and customers supporting National Security & Defense missions.
- Expertise in the Deployment and Operation/Management of Tenable (including ACAS), Rapid7, and other Enterprise Vulnerability Management solutions to support multiple standards across numerous environments.
- Work with Customer and SAIC Engineering teams and other key stakeholders to draft and develop standards and playbooks in an effort to automate certain tasks and avoid technical debt.
- Forecast and lead development of advanced reports and dashboards to meet the requirements of key stakeholders including Customers, Information Assurance, and others.
- Expertise leading to the configuration and optimization of these solutions at multiple scales and operating models, the knowledge to troubleshoot and debug issues as they occur within the deployments, updating all system SOPs accordingly and contributing to knowledge sharing and training.
- Experience and Creativity in Vulnerability Management and related disciplines to solve technical, operational, and compliance challenges across the Enterprise.
Education, Experience, & Skills:
- BS degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering or related field.
- Solid understanding of Windows and UNIX/Linux operating system administration (3-5 years).
- Expert level experience implementing, operating, and supporting Tenable, Rapid7, or similar technologies in Classified environments using RMF processes.(3-5 years).
- Experience planning, implementing and maintaining DOD and other Government standards and methodologies for Enterprise Vulnerability Management, RMF, Cyber Threat Analysis. Tools, Tactics, and Techniques (3-5 years).
- Knowledge of or direct experience with mitigation and remediation techniques, procedures, and methodologies (1-3 years).
- DoD 8570 IAT Tier III and IAM Tier II certifications.
- Knowledge of cybersecurity frameworks, controls and standards, and best practices (e.g., FISMA, ISO 27K, CMMC, NIST).
- Additional or specialized experience may serve in lieu of Degree.
- Must have or be able to obtain/maintain Active TS Clearance (SCI w/ CI Preferred).
- Demonstrated history leading Service Improvement efforts and/or documenting and implementing process or procedural improvements across geographically dispersed teams.
- Experience in penetration testing, business resiliency, or threat modelling a plus.
- Technical certifications in EVMS disciplines, System/Network (RHEL, MS, Cisco, Juniper, etc.) a plus.
- Experience implementing/integrating Splunk or similar solutions with Cloud platform services in IL-5 or higher providers (e.g. AWS/Azure GovClouds) nice to have.
- Agile/Scrum: Familiarity with Agile, Kanban, Scrum, how Scrum is done, standard Scrum/Agile ceremonies.
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees will be required to adhere with SAIC's vaccination policy. Full vaccination will be required before the start of employment in order to work onsite at an SAIC location. If applicable, prospective or new employees may seek an exemption to the vaccination requirement at Contact Us
and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Employees working onsite at a customer location must comply with customer requirements which may include mandatory vaccination, mandatory attestation regarding one's vaccination status and mandatory weekly or bi-weekly testing.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.