SAIC has an immediate need for a DOD Project Coordinator.
Note: This role offers temporary work from home/ remote/ virtual work at home due to COVID-19. Eventually the work will go back on site at Norfolk, VA. Post COVID-19, this role will offer a minimum of 3 days telework.
- Support the Tactical Networks (TACNET) Capabilities Based In-Service Engineering Activity (CB-ISEA) Automated Digital Networking System Consolidated Afloat Networks and Enterprise Services (ADNS) Program of Record (PoR).
- Directly report to MS SDM & MS FA Manager for the initiation, planning, execution, monitoring, and closing of multiple ADNS projects focusing on ADNS installations and SOVT efforts to include NIEF Pre-Installation efforts
- Maintain full accountability for handling all aspects of ADNS project management operations in support of client goals
- Collaborate with Government customer(s), external stakeholders, and internal teams to ensure success of project execution from inception to close out
- Support the execution and oversight of approved projects to include integration, installation and maintenance activities as well as creating, tracking, and communicating schedule, performance, and compliance and other project specific deliverables
- Coordinate resource allocation to support ADNS installation efforts and manage technical team during execution
- Create and participated in status/progress/issues briefings for ADNS installations
- Create and coordinate associated Integrated Government Schedules (IGS) in MS Project
- Ensure compliance with quality standards and escalate challenges to SAIC/Customer leadership as needed
- Facilitate project meetings with appropriate internal and external stakeholders
- Coordinate and keep stakeholders informed of project status, communicating any issues which impact project delivery
- Support Key Performance Indicators (KPI) and tracking those efforts to on-time completion.
- Ensure proper close-out of all projects, including Contracts Data Requirements List (CDRL) documents
- Provide feedback on technical team’s performance on an efforts
- Participate in a continual improvement process and feedback sessions to gain efficiencies in shipboard installations of a complex enterprise network
- Will not have any direct reports
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelors and three (3) years or more of related experience; Masters and one (1) year of related experience; four (4) years considered in lieu of degree
- Active DOD Secret clearance. (Would be willing to accept a current Interim DOD Secret clearance.)
- 3+ years supporting diverse/concurrent projects
- IT/Network project support experience
- Able to operate in a fast paced environment with competing priorities
- Prior experience managing integration/installation projects
- Experience working with and leading subcontractors on project execution
- Strong analytical, planning and organizational skills with the ability to manage competing project demands and dependencies
- Excellent communication/presentation skills with diverse customer(s)/SAIC leadership
- Excellent attention to detail and strategic planning skills
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees will be required to adhere with SAIC's vaccination policy. Full vaccination will be required before the start of employment in order to work onsite at an SAIC location. If applicable, prospective or new employees may seek an exemption to the vaccination requirement at Contact Us
and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Employees working onsite at a customer location must comply with customer requirements which may include mandatory vaccination, mandatory attestation regarding one's vaccination status and mandatory weekly or bi-weekly testing.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com or Working at SAIC for benefits details. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.