We are currently seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented Scrum Master/Business Analyst to join our team in Sterling, VA to begin an exciting and challenging career with SAIC.
- Developing detailed documentation of client needs; gathers both functional and non-functional requirements
- Using Atlassian tools Confluence and Jira
- Creating detailed user stories including acceptance criteria
- When needed identifies, develops and supports business process changes
- Interacts with Office of Information Technology (OIT) PMs and their customers.
- Develops and deliver supporting business processes
- Write SQL queries
- Perform data analysis to identify patterns, anomalies and opportunities to include data integrity with user stories
- Lead tasks, provide task-level estimates, actively participate in project events, and provide alternative delivery options
- Participate in all Agile meetings such as sprint planning, stand-ups, demos, and retrospectives.
- B.S. in Computer Science or related field and 9 years experience or equivalent
- Minimum Clearance Required – Customs and Border Protection Public Trust
- U.S. Citizenship required
- Business analyst with a minimum of 5 years of experience facilitating meetings with stakeholders to develop business and technical requirements.
- Experience defining software requirements for complex products using the Agile software delivery methodology
- Ability to understand complex technical concepts and present them in simple terms to non-technical team members and clients.
- Candidate must be willing to work collaboratively in a team environment and manage multiple assignments. Must actively support and contribute to the Agile practices adopted by the development team.
- Must have experience with enterprise web applications for the Federal government.
- Experience with 508 compliance
- May provide end-user support to the field
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees will be required to adhere with SAIC's vaccination policy. Full vaccination will be required before the start of employment in order to work onsite at an SAIC location. If applicable, prospective or new employees may seek an exemption to the vaccination requirement at Contact Us
and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Employees working onsite at a customer location must comply with customer requirements which may include mandatory vaccination, mandatory attestation regarding one's vaccination status and mandatory weekly or bi-weekly testing.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.