Due to our continued growth, SAIC is seeking a Senior Program Administrative Assistant (SPAA) to provide executive level management support to a dynamic program in Chantilly, VA for our Space Systems Sector supporting the Intelligence Community. The SPAA will support senior staff and be responsible for a broad range of administrative and coordinator duties. This position will require initiative, judgment, and independent decision-making skills. The professional in this position must project warmth and enthusiasm toward internal and external visitors. Your future duties and responsibilities encompass:
- Managing the Program Director’s calendar, including making appointments and prioritizing the most sensitive matters
- Provide administrative assistance, such as writing and editing e-mails, drafting memos, and preparing communications on the Program Director’s behalf
- Organizing meetings, including scheduling, and sending reminders when necessary
- Support a variety of onboarding activities for new team members including office identification, equipment coordination, badging requests, paperwork collection, etc.
- Create/manage communications for the program, specific groups, and/or individuals including meeting agendas, briefings, and action items.
- Assist with special event requirements such as time and place, location, duration, number of attendees, security requirements, and travel arrangements.
- Assist personnel with domestic and international travel to accomplish mission requirements efficiently, while complying with the Joint Travel Regulations (JTR).
- Collect and retain all program related travel documents
- Identify and submit work orders to ensure office facilities remain fully functional and operational.
- Must be able to professionally handle sensitive information and maintain complete confidentiality
- Ability to work independently and multi-task in a fast-paced team environment
- Maintain records and file management
- Serve and assist employees in/out processing and onboarding processes
- Travel planning and management
- Organizing meetings and booking meeting rooms
- Perform administrative back up support for other offices
- Accurately record minutes from meetings.
- Must possess an active TS/SCI CI Poly clearance.
- Associates Degree in a related discipline; or the equivalent combination of education; technical certifications or training; or work experience.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and operate in a fast paced, demanding environment.
- Advanced computer skills using Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook required; and web applications.
- Possession of strong analytic, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and the ability to multi-task and operate in a fast paced and challenging environment.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills are needed along with ability to coordinate effectively with various offices.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related discipline with 8 years of related experience supporting senior staff
- Experience in an executive office environment, working directly with senior management
- Experience supporting the Intelligence Community
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com or Working at SAIC for benefits details. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.