SAIC is seeking an aggressive and highly adaptable individual to join its Procurement Team as a Subcontracts Analyst. Individual must be able to work in a high-paced, team environment and must be organized and detail-oriented. This will include resolution of risks/obstacles, regardless of origin to ensure manufacturing, supply chain, and delivery schedules are in alignment with customer needs. Communication may involve senior management in multiple organizations.
This position can be worked remote Nationwide.
PRIMARY JOB DUTIES:
- Develops, negotiates and administers subcontract agreements of moderate to high dollar value, risk, and complexity.
- Prepares bid packages, conducts bidders' conferences, develops evaluation criteria, analyzes and evaluates proposals, negotiates subcontract provisions, selects or recommends subcontractors, writes subcontract packages for review, prepares awards and administers resulting subcontracts.
- Work independently with good problem solving skills, while keeping Business Unit (BU) and corporate procurement management updated on the status of their assigned activities.
- Regularly interacts with internal customers and management (at all levels) with regard to acquisition requirements and issue resolution.
- Actively participates in the proposal process involving development of Requests for Proposal/solicitations, due diligence and source recommendations, and risk mitigation recommendations.
- Will be required to analyze proposals for all areas of compliance (cost/T&C/etc.) and will be involved in supplier negotiations leading to subcontract awards with subcontractors of various size and capabilities within the industry.
- Must understand cost/price analysis concepts and tools and be able to implement and complete analysis on moderate complexity supplier proposals.
- Ensures post-award compliance on the supplier’s performance (cost, and all other terms and conditions) of awarded agreements.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Bachelors and six (6) years or more of related experience; Masters and four (4) years or more experience; PhD and 0 year related experience.
- Must have understanding of the government acquisition process and use and application of industry practices, techniques, and standards.
- Working knowledge of Federal Acquisition Regulation and public laws impacting procurement.
- Working knowledge of contract types.
- Sounds judgment, solid negotiation, oral, and written communication skills are required.
- Candidate must possess a positive and proactive attitude and ability to handle multiple high visibility critical tasks simultaneously.
- Must be able to follow established procedures.
- CPSR Audit requirements, Price Analysis Techniques, Costpoint Purchasing System, Word Processing and Electronic Spreadsheets (Excel).
Target salary range: $65,001 - $75,000. The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this position based on experience and other factors.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com or Working at SAIC for benefits details. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.