Job ID: 2110872
Location: CHANTILLY, VA, United States
Date Posted: Jul 20, 2021
Category: Information Technology
Subcategory: Sys Administrator
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Minimum Clearance Required: TS/SCI with Poly
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Remote Work: No
Benefits: Click here
SAIC is seeking a Sr. Network Administrator. This individual will have solid communication skills to support a dynamic customer centric environment. The Network Administrator will be responsible for managing all facets of a customer network to include routing, switches, firewalls, cabling, and network planning.
The primary functions of the candidate will include, but are not limited to:
• Working with Cisco routing and switching devices, network management and monitoring tools.
• Configuration of subnets, ports, VLANs, and network protocols.
• Developing, troubleshooting, and administering fiber and Ethernet Local Area Networks and integration with Wide-Area Networks.
• Research and obtain quotes for hardware/software based on customer requirements.
• Provide superior customer service; possess strong communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills.
• Create Concept of Operations (CONOPS), Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), and Configuration Management (CM) documentation as needed.
• Must possess current TS/SCI with Polygraph.
• Must be DoD 8570 IAT Level II compliant (have current CompTIA, Security+ certification)
• In-depth understanding of Cisco routing and switching technologies.
• Bachelor’s Degree in related field or equivalent, and 9 years of experience.
• Familiarity with security hardening process as it relates to ICD 503
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com or Working at SAIC for benefits details. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.