Job ID: 2110812
Location: FORT SAM HOUSTON, TX, United States
Date Posted: Jul 20, 2021
Category: Information Technology
Subcategory: Bus Proc Analyst
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Minimum Clearance Required: Public Trust
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Public Trust
Potential for Remote Work: No
Benefits: Click here
This position is contingent upon a contract award expected Fall 2021.
SAIC is seeking Business Analyst to provide knowledge in business processand system analysis, design, improvement, and implementation efforts or in translating business process needs into technical requirements.
- Uses available computer systems resources and personnel to carry out analysis to support management's quest for performance improvementto determine the most useful business solution.
- May implement a comprehensive management plan for each project and hold regular stakeholder meetings to keep all interested parties updated in project progress.
- Determines and documents user requirements for business processes and abide by those requirements for future projects.
- Reviews and analyzes information, forecasts, methods, schedules, systems, processes and procedures.
- Provides expertise in, but not limited to, Configuration Management, Strategic Planning, Knowledge Management, Business Analysis and Technical Analysis.
Bachelor’s degree and/or equivalency. - Six (6) years of progressive experience demonstrating the required proficiency.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com or Working at SAIC for benefits details. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.