SAIC is seeking a Network Admin/Engineer to support our efforts in Vicksburg, MS that aligns to the US Army Corps of Engineers RITS Program.
- With advanced knowledge and appreciable latitude in decision-making, perform delivery and implementation of network infrastructure services at a contractor-provided NOSC.
- Support network communications, including data, voice, and video services, at USACE locations throughout the CONUS and OCONUS locations, provide continuous network performance monitoring, incident detection, network security functions and problem resolution.
- Analyze, plan, and propose network solutions to meet the as-is environment’s bandwidth needs.
- Configure network to ensure highest security while providing efficient flow of data
- Manage installs, moves, adds, changes, and de-installs
- Maintain USACE network infrastructure IAW current technology standards and all applicable Federal and DoD regulations
- Provide support to accommodate changes in USACE physical infrastructure.
- Provide lifecycle management and change management functions for infrastructure, cloud, and virtual environments.
- Deliver continuous WAN, MAN, and LAN performance monitoring, incident detection, network security functions and problem resolution at USACE CONUS and OCONUS locations.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- BS Degree and 0-1 years of experience
- Familiar with Cisco Prime
- Creating and maintaining heat maps
- Primary emphasis on STIG
- Experience with TACLANEs
- Familiar with IOS upgrade process
- Experience with Cisco Nexus and NX-OS
- IAT III Requirements (One of the following)
- CCNP Security
- CISSP (or Associate)
- Must be able to obtain a Secret clearance
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees will be required to adhere with SAIC's vaccination policy. All SAIC employees must be fully vaccinated and they must submit proof of vaccination on their first day of employment. Prospective or new employees may seek an exemption to the vaccination requirement at Contact Us
and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Customer site vaccination requirements, if more strict, will take precedence over SAIC's vaccination policy.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.