SAIC has an opening for a Naval Aviation Enterprise (NAE) Senior Advisor supporting the CVN Readiness Team in Norfolk, Virginia with specific subject matter expertise in the Personnel area (or P-pillar) and provides support to the customer on program/project operations at COMNAVAIRLANT Headquarters.
- The successful candidate will have experience developing and executing successful strategic plans.
- This Senior expert will possess demonstrated knowledge, extensive experience in the development of solutions, recommendations, or outcomes across multiple complex tasks in multiple organizations.
- Defines problems, analyzes and develops strategies to achieve assigned objectives.
- Manages the preparation of analyses, evaluations, and recommendations for implementation.
- Provides complex statistical modeling and analysis.
- Evaluates existing business goals, team functionality, and cross-discipline cooperation and develops recommendations to improve internal performance, shorten throughput time, and minimize internal costs, while increasing the overall quality of work, product, or service output.
- Implements improved systems, procedures and organizational changes.
- Employs analysis techniques, such as work breakdown structures, activity-based costing, process and productivity improvement measurements, and program audits/evaluations and performance testing to achieve NAE objectives.
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in a related discipline from an accredited college or university is required; a Master’s degree is desired. (4+ years of experience accepted in lieu of degree)
- A minimum of 11 years+ of experience performing the foregoing functions in a complex and technically demanding project or task environment, including a minimum of six (6) years of direct experience in the Personnel Readiness area required.
- A minimum of six (6) years of professional experience with subject matter expertise in the generation of people readiness for CVNs. Working knowledge of DRRS-N and/or DRRS-MC P pillar and the provider processes that generate people readiness.
- Knowledge level of currently-used programming languages (i.e., EXCEL, ACCESS, VBA, TABLEAU) and intermediate programming skill and ability. -
- Experience in share point.
- Prior experience as a Commissioned Officer and/or DoD government civilian is desired.
- Additional corporate management experience is desired.
- DoD Secret clearance is required.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com or Working at SAIC for benefits details. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.