Job ID: 2110702
Location: WASHINGTON DC, DC, United States
Date Posted: Jul 26, 2021
Category: Information Technology
Subcategory: Enterprise Architect
Shift: Day Job
Minimum Clearance Required: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Public Trust
Potential for Remote Work: No
Benefits: Click here
SAIC is seeking a Product Portfolio Manager to join our leading-edge team whose mission is to deliver solutions that enable the modernization and transformation efforts of our customers’ Cloud systems and applications. Key service delivery concepts include Cloud Leadership, Cloud Advisory and Enablement, Cloud Services, and Cloud Support that enable efficient and effective business operations.
Provide program direction to the implementation of a Product development methodology based on the customer's Vision and Objectives, that delivers value to its customers and users. Coordinate product innovation and delivery across product teams and base operations through the alignment of internal structure and business processes, team structure and staffing. Work with Program Directors to provide recommendations on product roadmaps and enhancements with close coordination with Product Owners.
• 15+ of hands-on experience providing project management for complex IT solutions, focusing on resolving business challenges through technical implementation
• 10+ years of managing project scope and deliverables against available budget
• 10+ demonstrated experience in managing and implementing user-centric methodologies for the delivery of complex business challenges using a Product Development methodology across a portfolio of Products and Services
• 10+ years of experience in defining Digital Strategy in support of enterprise business objectives through implementation of Minimum Viable Products (MVP), managing Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), and establishing feedback mechanisms to mature product offerings
• 10+ years in partnering with Business Leaders and Product Owners to influence and develop Product Visions and Roadmaps informed by End-User feedback and experience
• 10+ years of experience with risk management and the development of mitigation strategies as well as coordinating strategies across multiple teams and senior leadership
• Proven ability to manage SecDevOps teams to achieve business value through technical delivery
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Basic knowledge of AWS concepts and principals
• BA or BS degree in Science, Technology, Engineering, or Mathematics
• Masters’ Degree preferred or Bachelor's level degree with equivalent years of work experience.
• Certification in Product Management
• Relevant Agile certification
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com or Working at SAIC for benefits details. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.