Job ID: 2110694
Location: WASHINGTON DC, DC, United States
Date Posted: Jul 26, 2021
Subcategory: Cybersecurity Spec
Shift: Day Job
Minimum Clearance Required: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Public Trust
Potential for Remote Work: Yes
Benefits: Click here
SAIC is seeking a Security Compliance Engineer to join our leading-edge team whose mission is to deliver solutions that enable the modernization and transformation efforts of our customers’ Cloud systems and applications. Key service delivery concepts include Cloud Leadership, Cloud Advisory and Enablement, Cloud Services, and Cloud Support that enable efficient and effective business operations.
Assist with the development, implementation, and administration of the customer's security program and systems ensure proprietary or confidential data and systems are protected by monitoring, auditing, and enforcing compliance with GSA and FCS Information Security and Information Technology policies, procedures, guidelines, and standards. The Security Compliance Engineer interfaces with clients to translate security and business requirements into technical design basis where security is the foundation to all decisions. Influences the design, configuration, implementation, and test and validation of complex security products, technology systems, services, and infrastructure with the aim of detecting security weakness prior to compromise, ensuring compliance with security standards and best practices.
• 7+ years of experience with reviewing system design and architecture documentation and preparing materials addressing security controls
• Experience with reviewing security scan results and determining the risk and impact of vulnerabilities
• Experience with Cloud security tools and processes, and coordinating with Product engineering
• Experience in establishing and implementing security activities (e.g., security compliance monitoring, networking, and engineering) as part of a DevSecOps environment in support of meeting cloud application and platform modernization requirements
• Experience in working with NIST and FISMA requirements and reporting
• Experience in implementing improvements to risk and threat barrier protections
• Experience in overseeing management of system vulnerabilities via Plan of Actions and Milestones
• 2+ years of experience with vulnerability scanning tool compliance and patch management to ensure compliance with Cybersecurity directives
• 1+ years of experience with Cybersecurity tools, including Netsparker, Fortify Webinspect, SonarQube, or Splunk
• CISA or Security+ certification preferred
• BA or BS degree in Engineering Technology, Computer Science, or a related field
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com or Working at SAIC for benefits details. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.