Job ID: 2110693
Location: WASHINGTON DC, DC, United States
Date Posted: Jul 26, 2021
Subcategory: Cybersecurity Spec
Shift: Day Job
Minimum Clearance Required: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Secret
Potential for Remote Work: Yes
Benefits: Click here
SAIC is seeking a Security Lead to join our leading-edge team whose mission is to deliver solutions that enable the modernization and transformation efforts of our customers’ Cloud systems and applications. Key service delivery concepts include Cloud Leadership, Cloud Advisory and Enablement, Cloud Services, and Cloud Support that enable efficient and effective business operations.
The Security Lead will manage the FCS Division’s Security Team and serve as the primary security point of contact for FCS. The lead will work with federal stakeholders to develop and implement strategy for advancing security operational compliance activities as part of a security framework aligned with the FCS vision. The Security Lead will provide management and coordination of security delivery for ongoing base operations as well as any investment initiatives that require security SME. The Security Lead will work closely with Product Owner to plan and prioritize operational compliance activities such as ATO recertifications, environment security posture and remediations, and security SRE. In addition, the Security Lead will identify improvements to regulatory security processes (e.g., TEP Component and Service Plans), tooling and security architecture input for new initiatives and products, as part of investment track.
• 15+ years establishing, managing and maturing security and compliance programs in federal and private sector focused on delivering complex Security IT solutions, resolving business challenges through technical implementation
• Experience in leading the analysis, assessment, design, and implementation of enterprise Cybersecurity solutions
• Experience in partnering with Business Leaders and Product Owners to influence and develop secure product visions and security informed roadmaps
• 10+ years of experience with risk management and development of mitigation strategies as well as coordinating strategies across multiple business lines, teams, and senior leadership.
• CISSP or comparable certification preferred (e.g., CCISO, CISM, GSLC)
• BA or BS in Cyber Security or related field
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com or Working at SAIC for benefits details. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.