Job ID: 2110686
Location: WASHINGTON, DC, United States
Date Posted: Jul 26, 2021
Category: Information Technology
Subcategory: Bus Proc Analyst
Shift: Day Job
Minimum Clearance Required: Public Trust
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Remote Work: Yes
Benefits: Click here
SAIC is seeking an Operations Lead to join our leading-edge team whose mission is to deliver solutions that enable the modernization and transformation efforts of our customers’ Cloud systems and applications. Key service delivery concepts include Cloud Leadership, Cloud Advisory and Enablement, Cloud Services, and Cloud Support that enable efficient and effective business operations.
Drive quality control and assisting in delivering customer goals. Manage schedules, operational processes, and develop enhancements on current established processes. Track incidents and workflow using various tracking tools and collaborate with different workstreams to confirm all processes and procedures are followed. Communicate with client on the results of incident root cause analysis and identify gaps and improvements for operations and incident processes. Being process focused while managing client expectations.
• 12+ years of experience in quality management and process management
• Demonstrated experience managing similar size, scope and scale operations efforts
• Ability to analyze processes and identify gaps, resolutions and sharing lessons learned
• 3+ years of experience with ServiceNow or similar ticketing tools
• 3+ years of experience with Jira or similar tools
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Experience with Agile development methodologies and requirements gathering and analysis
• BA or BS degree in Science, Technology, Engineering, or Mathematics
• Relevant Agile certification
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com or Working at SAIC for benefits details. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.