SAIC is seeking a Systems Engineer with a focus in Electronic Security Systems (ESS) to provide C4/IT technical guidance and systems analysis for assigned military construction (MILCON) projects in Guam.
- Provide technical guidance and support in electronic security systems development for assigned military construction (MILCON) projects starting with the planning process through to systems’ installation (7 year MILCON project cycle). Provide Program technical expertise in support of MILCON projects and programmatic planning.
- Assist in creating, updating, and maintaining Program technical documentation.
- Review product deliverables for technical accuracy and provide assessment to C4/IT Program Manager.
- Validate/review technical Requests for Information (RFI) and route to C4/IT Planner as required.
- Assist the Program Technical Manager in developing Program strategies, objectives, and priorities to assist in the development of Program requirements and the production of the Program Master Plan.
- Assist in developing project execution efficiencies for the Program Master Plan.
- Assist in consolidating reporting and data.
- Identify program deficiencies and provide recommended solutions and guidance.
- Assist in developing MILCON planning documents such as the Activity-Level DD Form 1391 MILCON Project Data and Basic Facility Requirement (BFR).
- Assist Program Technical Manager in developing United States Marine Corps (USMC) Pacific Division (PD) mid-year review briefs and artifacts.
- Update C4/IT Typologies Package annually or as required.
- Participate in all DPRI and/or NAVFAC PAC led facility planning, design, and installation meetings/workshops and act as the DPRI C4/IT authorized representative.
- Participate in C4/IT execution agent design reviews, milestones events, etc. to provide DPRI program level validation and act as the DPRI C4/IT authorized representative.
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelors and two (2) years or more experience; Masters and 0 years related experience. Four additional years of related experience will be considered in lieu of a Bachelor’s degree.
- Must have a current active secret clearance
- Two (2) years of maintenance experience with physical security access control, video surveillance, and intrusion detection system hardware.
- Two (2) years of maintenance experience with one or more systems in each of the following categories:
- Access Control System (ACS):
- Lenel, AMAG, Vindicator, Hirsch, Software House
- Closed Circuit Television (CCTV):
- Intrusion Detection System (IDS):
- Bosch, Vindicator, Digitiz
Desired Qualifications (not required):
- Be currently located in Guam or will to relocate to Guam.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems management, mathematics, physical sciences, operations research, statistics, or engineering from an accredited college or university.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com or Working at SAIC for benefits details. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.