SAIC is currently seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented Information Assurance Analyst to join our team in Arlington, VA, supporting the DISA-JSP customer.
Job duties include:
- Identify, analyze, and assess enterprise information assurance and security standards.
- Develop and implement information assurance standards and procedures.
- Identify, report, and resolve security vulnerability and security violations.
- Develop risk management guidelines that are based on the RMF standards of NIST SP 800-37.
- Establish and satisfy information assurance and security requirements based upon the analysis of user, policy, regulatory, and resource demands.
- Maintain system configuration documentation
- Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIG) levels on all servers, workstations, and laptops
- Support DoD Information Assurance Risk Management Framework (RMF)
- Develop methodologies, processes and procedures to be followed by personnel while providing lifecycle security support.
- Conduct technical analysis of documentation in accordance with IAW DoD standard systems security to include the requirements for Computer Security (COMPUSEC) and COMSEC.
- Monitor the implementation of and compliance with RMF standards to ensure uniform application of the standards and consistency in security of accredited systems.
- Familiarity with ACAS and DISA Risk Score calculations
- This position requires an active Secret clearance. Top Secret clearance is preferred.
- Possess DoD 8570.01-M/DoD 8140 Certification IAW established mandate prior to start of work - IAT Level II required (CCNA Security, CySA+, GICSP, GSEC, Security+ CE, SSCP)
- Bachelor's Degree and 5+ years of experience; OR, High School equivalent and 9+ years of experience.
- Experience with Risk Management Framework (RMF), NIST-800 series and STIG’s.
- Proven experience with Security and auditing Tools for Windows and Linux operating systems such as ACAS and HBSS.
- Experience with security products as well as working knowledge of Microsoft Products installing, configuring, and administering Microsoft Server 2012R2, Server 2016 and Window 10 operating systems.
- Knowledge of Microsoft's operating systems, Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, and knowledge with other Microsoft Products.
- IAT Level III is desirable (CASP+ CE, CCNP Security, CISA, CISSP (or Associate), GCED, GCIH). Applicants not meeting this requirement will not be considered.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com or Working at SAIC for benefits details. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.