SAIC is currently seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented Information Assurance Analyst to join our team in Arlington, VA, supporting the DISA-JSP customer.
Job duties include:
- Identify, analyze, and assess enterprise information assurance and security standards.
- Develop and implement information assurance standards and procedures.
- Identify, report, and resolve security vulnerability and security violations.
- Develop risk management guidelines that are based on the RMF standards of NIST SP 800-37.
- Establish and satisfy information assurance and security requirements based upon the analysis of user, policy, regulatory, and resource demands.
- Maintain system configuration documentation
- Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIG) levels on all servers, workstations, and laptops
- Support DoD Information Assurance Risk Management Framework (RMF)
- Develop methodologies, processes and procedures to be followed by personnel while providing lifecycle security support.
- Conduct technical analysis of documentation in accordance with IAW DoD standard systems security to include the requirements for Computer Security (COMPUSEC) and COMSEC.
- Monitor the implementation of and compliance with RMF standards to ensure uniform application of the standards and consistency in security of accredited systems.
- Familiarity with ACAS and DISA Risk Score calculations
- This position requires an active Secret clearance. Top Secret clearance is preferred.
- Possess DoD 8570.01-M/DoD 8140 Certification IAW established mandate prior to start of work - IAT Level II required (CCNA Security, CySA+, GICSP, GSEC, Security+ CE, SSCP)
- Bachelor's Degree and 5+ years of experience; OR, High School equivalent and 9+ years of experience.
- Experience with Risk Management Framework (RMF), NIST-800 series and STIG’s.
- Proven experience with Security and auditing Tools for Windows and Linux operating systems such as ACAS and HBSS.
- Experience with security products as well as working knowledge of Microsoft Products installing, configuring, and administering Microsoft Server 2012R2, Server 2016 and Window 10 operating systems.
- Knowledge of Microsoft's operating systems, Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, and knowledge with other Microsoft Products.
- IAT Level III is desirable (CASP+ CE, CCNP Security, CISA, CISSP (or Associate), GCED, GCIH). Applicants not meeting this requirement will not be considered.
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees will be required to adhere with SAIC's vaccination policy. All SAIC employees must be fully vaccinated and they must submit proof of vaccination on their first day of employment. Prospective or new employees may seek an exemption to the vaccination requirement at Contact Us
and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Customer site vaccination requirements, if more strict, will take precedence over SAIC's vaccination policy.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.