SAIC is looking for an ACAS/HBSS Support Administrator to support the US Navy's Computer Defense Network in Charleston, SC. This position will be responsible for implementing, maintaining, and troubleshooting of Navy Computer Network Defense (CND) classified and unclassified systems.
- Tasking includes but is not limited to troubleshooting, metrics collection, maintenance support, and the timely entry of communication and tasking into the ticket management tool (Remedy).
- Configure, deploy, and maintain Host Base Security System (HBSS) also known as McAfee ePolicy Orchestrator (ePO) and Assured Compliance Assessment Solution (ACAS) also known as Tenable Nessus.
- Configure, deploy, and maintain VMWare ESXi Server 3.5 and 5.x.
- Configure, deploy, and maintain Windows 7, Windows Server 2003, 2008 R2, and 2012.
- Provide onsite technical assists in support of CND fielded systems for issues that cannot be resolved via distance support.
- Redline current technical process and procedure documentation, aiding future installation efforts
Travel: Anticipated travel is up to 30%, both CONUS and OCONUS. Candidate must have or be able to obtain a US Passport.
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelors and 3 years or more experience or 7 years of related experience with a GED/HS degree.
- Active Secret Clearance and have eligibility for a Top Secret Clearance. Higher clearances accepted.
- Solid understanding of Microsoft operating systems and networking.
- Experience in designing, maintaining and/or deploying HBSS (also known as McAfee ePolicy ePO) and ACAS (also known as Tenable Nessus) systems in a DoD enviornment.
- Experience utilizing DISA STIGs to harden Windows and Linux systems to secure networks and security devices.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work both independently and in a collaborative environment
- Required Current Security Certification: CCNA Security, GICSP, GSEC, Security+ CE, SSCP, CASP+ CE, CISA, CISSP (or Associate), GCED, OR GCIH.
- Desired OS Certification: Windows or Linux Variant, VMWare, MS SQL, Active Directory, HBSS, ACAS, SPLUNK, Server+, or similar.
- Knowledge and/or experience with performing System Operational Verification Tests (SOVTs), especially, if in relation to CND afloat and/or ashore systems.
- Knowledge of systems engineering activities and process improvement approaches strongly desired.
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees will be required to adhere with SAIC's vaccination policy. Full vaccination will be required before the start of employment in order to work onsite at an SAIC location. If applicable, prospective or new employees may seek an exemption to the vaccination requirement at Contact Us
and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Employees working onsite at a customer location must comply with customer requirements which may include mandatory vaccination, mandatory attestation regarding one's vaccination status and mandatory weekly or bi-weekly testing.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com or Working at SAIC for benefits details. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.