SAIC is looking for an Alternative Payments Specialist to join one of our Cyber Programs. In this role you would be the POC for all things financial. You will:
- Execute reconciliations of the organization's monthly credit card statements and bank account transactions by creating overall tracking spreadsheets of all charges, downloading the relevant invoices, and preparing vouchers to be signed by claimants, approvers, and finance officers
- Develop and maintain dynamic tracking spreadsheets and pivot charts to provide colleagues with an up-to-date reference tool to determine the disposition of the organization's requirements and associated use cases/documents to expedite the response time of incoming tasks
- Leverage requirement-specific credentials to update the online accounts of with relevant credit card billing information to ensure continuity of services and seamless support to operational requirements
- Explore alternative payment mechanisms to mitigate online credit card fraud alerts, encountered during the development and maintenance of websites
- Must already hold a TS/SCI with poly
- Bachelor's degree or 10 years of IC experience
- Experience with alternative payment mechanisms
- Strong expertise with Excel
- Experience working mutliple projects simultaneously
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience leading a project
- Experience writing SOPs
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees will be required to adhere with SAIC's vaccination policy. Full vaccination will be required before the start of employment in order to work onsite at an SAIC location. If applicable, prospective or new employees may seek an exemption to the vaccination requirement at Contact Us
and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Employees working onsite at a customer location must comply with customer requirements which may include mandatory vaccination, mandatory attestation regarding one's vaccination status and mandatory weekly or bi-weekly testing.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.