Job ID: 2110072
Location: RESTON, VA, United States
Date Posted: Jul 22, 2021
Category: Business Development
Subcategory: Business Dev
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Minimum Clearance Required: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Remote Work: No
Benefits: Click here
We are currently seeking a Business Development Associate to join SAIC’s Enterprise GWAC/IDIQ Center of Excellence (COE). The successful candidate will perform operational, business development, administrative, and analytical activities operating as a member of the Enterprise GWAC/IDIQ team. The Business Development Associate will support all initial business research and development activities to include: data entry, opportunity distribution, administrative activities, initial pipeline development, and general market research and analysis. This is a direct hire with our company located at our headquarters in Reston, VA with telework as an option.
• Monitor opportunity websites (i.e. GSA eBuy, beta.sam.gov, etc.) to track and gather information about relevant opportunities
• Utilize SharePoint to create and modify opportunities, enter opportunity/customer data, and maintain document repositories
• Perform general market research and analysis to support SAIC business unit goals and objectives.
• Log, analyze, synopsize, and distribute incoming RFQ/RFI opportunities across multiple GWAC/IDIQ contract vehicles based on established opportunity filters and communities of interest.
• Assist with supporting the development and maintenance of repeatable proposal development procedures, artifacts, and templates tailored to best practices for the specific GWAC/IDIQ contracts.
• Perform administrative and analytical tasks in support of GWAC PMs for multiple GWAC/IDIQ contracts.
• Participate in special projects as required.
• Bachelor's Degree in Business or related field; experience in lieu of degree is acceptable
• Minimum of 1-2 years relevant experience, preferably in data entry/management, business development, market research, operations, and/or program/task management.
• Experience with market and business intelligence tools, to include GovWin, FPDS, Bloomberg, and others.
• Self-starter, highly innovative, and possess strong skills in organizing and managing time across multiple tasks; capable of working independently.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office suite of tools including SharePoint; aptitude for quickly learning related tool sets
• Familiarity with GWAC/IDIQ contract vehicles and Task Order process.
• Familiarity in federal capture management support/processes.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com or Working at SAIC for benefits details. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.