Job ID: 219605
Location: ORLANDO, FL, United States
Date Posted: Jul 13, 2021
Subcategory: Cybersecurity Spec
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Minimum Clearance Required: Top Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: TS/SCI
Potential for Remote Work: No
Benefits: Click here
SAIC is seeking a Sr. Cybersecurity Specialist to support a Security Control Assessor Representative (SCAR)/ Certifying Authority Representatives (CAR) team in Orlando, Florida.
• Experience with Information Assurance and Cybersecurity
• Experience with DIACAP and RMF
• Working knowledge of eMASS
• Experience in applying information systems security principles and concepts, and project management principles.
• Experience in applying information systems security concepts and methods across multiple IT disciplines
• Experience with Operational Air Force systems
• DoD Directive 8570 IAM II compliance (i.e., Certified Authorization Professional)
Bachelors and 5 yrs experience or Masters and 3yrs experience
• B.S. or higher in Electrical Engineering, Network Engineering, Software Engineering or Computer Sciences earned within the last 20 years with at least 10 years of tactical experience in Electrical Engineering, Network Engineering, Software Engineering, or Computer Engineering.
• Joint Training Enterprise Architecture (JTEA)
• DoD Architecture Framework (DoDAF)
• Joint Training Integration and Evaluation Center (JTIEC)
• Distributed Interactive Simulation (DIS)
• High Level Architecture (HLS)
• Test and Training Enabling Architecture (TENA)
• Navy Continuous Training Environment (NCTE)
• National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) Cloud Computing Definitions and Standards (NIST Special Publication 800-145 and 800-144)
Must possess minimally a Secret Clearance and be eligible to upgrade to a TS/SCI
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com or Working at SAIC for benefits details. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.