HR Business Partner is responsible for the delivery of HR strategies, solutions and services that align with the business priorities and goals for a portfolio of programs within the Civilian Business Unit. The HRBP will develop solutions to support client goals, improve operations, and increase process efficiency. They must demonstrate discrete handling of all business communications, prioritize workload, and manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment. The HRBP also champions change initiatives and focuses on overall organizational effectiveness.
- Proactively assess organizational performance to develop HR solutions that support business strategies, enable leadership and employee success and foster a high-performance culture, engagement and inclusion.
- Serve as a trusted advisor and partner to the business leaders regarding HR policies, processes and best practices that drive employee engagement and productivity. Act as a coach and consultant on key organizational and management issues.
- Partner with the HR Centers of Expertise to design and implement services and programs in the areas of strategic talent management, organizational design and effectiveness, workforce optimization and change management.
- Leverage workforce analytics and insights to effectively inform the development and execution of employee development, deployment and succession plans that support short and long-term workforce priorities and goals.
- Partner with business leadership to inform and advocate for career development, benefits and compensation, and retention programs and strategies, in support of the business needs
- Work with leadership to identify opportunities to improve employee and management engagement and recognition programs
- Develop talent strategies to support new business growth and re-competes in partnership with business development, business leaders and talent acquisition.
- Understand the Business Unit’s current and future requirements and develop strategies to support the business needs and develop current workforce
- Provide coaching and/or counseling to managers and employees as necessary
- Provide analytical data on HR Metrics and develop plans and action to reach business objectives
- Partner with talent acquisition to drive staffing strategies to meet staffing requirements.
- Bachelor’s Degree from accredited university. Will consider additional years of professional and military experience in lieu of a degree
- 15+ years of experience in Human Resources demonstrating diverse background with increasing responsibility
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Ability to interact with all levels of management and executives
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality
- Desired Skills:
- Significant experience developing talent strategies for new business growth and re-competes
- Experience in Federal Contracting
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees will be required to adhere with SAIC's vaccination policy. All SAIC employees must be fully vaccinated and they must submit proof of vaccination on their first day of employment. Prospective or new employees may seek an exemption to the vaccination requirement at Contact Us
and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Customer site vaccination requirements, if more strict, will take precedence over SAIC's vaccination policy.
Target salary range: $125,001 - $150,000. The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this position based on experience and other factors.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.