Job ID: 2110025
Location: RICHMOND, VA, United States
Date Posted: Jul 2, 2021
Subcategory: Cyber Engineer
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Minimum Clearance Required: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Remote Work: No
Benefits: Click here
SAIC is seeking an IAM Tools Analyst to join our MSI team supporting the Commonwealth of Virginia (COV). The Risk Analyst team will be interacting with COV technology suppliers about their compliance with COV cybersecurity policies and practices, and providing a wide range of Risk management services to them and the Commonwealth. This will require a combination of the following Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
Strong understanding of applying Risk Management Frameworks (preferably NIST RMF and/or ISO 27000), including:
Strong verbal, analytical, and written communication abilities:
· Verbal abilities should be confident but non-confrontational, articulate but not wordy, equally comfortable leading and following, and as eager to listen as to contribute.
· Analytical abilities should avoid black-and-white thinking, and instead embrace diversities of opinions and viewpoints for their ability to inform complex solutions to complex real-world problems.
· Written abilities should produce grammatically correct, concise, informative, and visually appealing written products.
· Adaptability to both technical and non-technical audiences and a strong customer-service focus will be critical since this is a role that will have frequent contact with our COV customer.
Required Education and Experience:
• Candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree and at least 5 years of experience. Degrees in engineering, science, and mathematics are preferred. We will accept an additional 4 years of relevant experience in lieu of a degree.
• Must have at least two years of direct IT security experience.
• Must be able a U.S. citizen with the ability to pass a Commonwealth of Virginia background check.
• Continual Learning. Completion of advanced course work, or attainment and maintenance of cybersecurity-related credentials and certifications, is preferred.
• ITIL Certification. Candidates who have completed ITIL v3 2011 Foundation or above are preferred.
• Location. Work will be performed in Richmond, VA, with some telework allowed subject to customer needs and ability to adhere to telework policy.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com or Working at SAIC for benefits details. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.