SAIC is seeking a Cyber Security Analyst to join our team in support of Navy Cyber Situational Awareness (NCSA) at the Naval Information Warfare Center-Pacific (NIWC-PAC), in San Diego, CA.
- Advancing the current technology for cyber situational awareness
- Improving cyber analytics to incorporate mission and functional logic
- Enhancing cyber collection to improve ingestion
- Analyzing and recommending system engineering improvements for enhanced cyber hardware and software concepts
- Provide systems engineering for testing, certification and accreditation.
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or similar field of study. 4 additional years of related experience will be considered in lieu of a Bachelor’s degree.
- Current DOD Secret clearance with the ability to obtain a Top Secret/SCI clearance
- 2+ years’ experience with cybersecurity, testing, data mining, Splunk, RMF and Cyber Administration.
- Cybersecurity Workforce (CSWF) IAT Level II certification or above obtained prior to start date.
- Experience with Assured Compliance Assessment Solution (ACAS) scans to include installation, configuration, policy development, troubleshooting, and administration.
- Experience implementing Risk Management Framework (RMF) policy to systems.
- Test planning, execution, analysis, and documentation experience.
- Agile software development knowledge/experience.
- Security Technical Implementation Guide (STIG) and Security Control Checklist experience.
- Experience in designing, developing, testing, implementing and maintaining large-scale data analytics techniques and technologies to include indexing techniques, information retrieval, data frameworks, machine learning, predictive analytics, data mining and statistical analysis.
- Strong networking background with Linux, Juniper, and Palo Alto experience.
- Experience in developing analytics supporting cyber security use cases that supports decision aids at the strategic, operational and tactical levels of maritime warfare.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com or Working at SAIC for benefits details. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.