SAIC is currently seeking a Mobile Device Management (MDM) Engineer to support the US Army Corps of Engineers Revolutionary IT Services (USACE RITS) program.
NOTE: This is a 100% virtual / work from home / remote position located anywhere in the CONUS.
- Perform mobile device provisioning and profile management in support of projects at both enterprise and local site levels within the USACE OCIO/G-6 environment IAW DoD, Army, and USACE OCIO G6 policies and procedures.
- Provide mobile engineering and technical services required to design, model, test, pilot, and implement enterprise solutions for the integration and management of mobile devices IAW established architectures, security standards, as well as the System Engineering Management Plan.
- Provide advice, assistance, investigation, coordination, and implementation services for improving or extending existing mobile solutions, or implementing emerging solutions. Implement and document design standards, and establish appropriate interfaces that best fulfill interoperability and mission requirements, designing, recommending, and executing configuration of all network and communication equipment, facilities, and services.
- Determine specifications for and manage the cost analysis, purchase, testing, installation, support, and quality assurance review of mobile communication systems and platforms.
- Monitor overall mobile device performance, assessing gaps and overlaps, and analyzing and implementing process models for network optimization.
- Must be able to travel up to 10% of the time.
Required Education and Experience
- BS and nine (9) years or more experience.
- Active Secret Clearance.
- Current CISSP or CASP certification required.
- Experience with Blackberry, Maas360 or similar MDMs.
- Experience with vulnerability management and mobile threat detection solutions.
- Experience with producing government documentation such as system requirements, system architectures, system security plans (SSPs), network topology diagrams, and design diagrams.
- Excellent oral and written skills, with an ability to understand and predict customer behavior and response to communication.
- Outstanding organizational skills.
- Proficient relationship building skills, including the capacity to predict and manage behavior, build and leverage cross-functional partnerships within and outside of the organization, and leverage influential leadership.
- Ability to remain flexible and adapt to changing priorities with promptness, efficiency and ease.
- Possess proficient analytical, problem solving and decision making skills.
- Demonstrated capacity for gathering and scrutinizing data to identify issues, opportunities and patterns.
- Experience following a structured engineering framework.
- Able to think logically and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees will be required to adhere with SAIC's vaccination policy. Full vaccination will be required before the start of employment in order to work onsite at an SAIC location. If applicable, prospective or new employees may seek an exemption to the vaccination requirement at Contact Us
and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Employees working onsite at a customer location must comply with customer requirements which may include mandatory vaccination, mandatory attestation regarding one's vaccination status and mandatory weekly or bi-weekly testing.
Target salary range: $135,001 - $145,000. The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this position based on experience and other factors.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.