SAIC is seeking a Senior MDM Engineer with Airwatch/Workspace One experience to support a large federal government agency. Employee will perform on-site, at a secure government location Monday through Friday during normal business hours. Occasional off-hour, weekend and holiday support may be required during scheduled and un-scheduled events.
Description of Duties
- Performs Systems Engineering activities related to Information Technology or Engineering including: concept of operations formulation, requirements definition, analysis and engineering, system architecting, system analysis and design, interface and data architectures, validation and verification, systems integration, system & op. performance analysis, Lifecycle cost analysis & estimation, decision analysis and physical configuration analysis (PCA) .
- Ensures the logical and systematic conversion of product requirements into total systems solutions that acknowledge technical, schedule, and cost constraints.
- Performs functional analysis, timeline analysis, detail trade studies, requirements allocation and interface definition studies to translate customer requirements into hardware and software or engineering specifications.
- Provides specific, detailed information for selection, implementation techniques, and tools for the most efficient solution to meet business needs, including present and future capacity requirements.
- From an information technology perspective, may be concerned with floor layout, power & cooling, data storage, infrastructure management, backup, monitoring, operating systems, directory services, identity management, access management, and automation.
Required Education, Experience, Skills, & Attributes
- Bachelors and nine (9) years or more experience; Masters and seven (7) years or more experience ; additional experience may be accepted in lieu of degree
- Experience with VMWare AirWatch Unified Endpoint Management (UEM)/Workspace One up to 126.96.36.199
- Apple iOS and Android mobile device troubleshooting
- Enrollment and Organization Group assignment
- Console administration
- Enhanced Management configurations (Profile/Policies/System Settings)
- Application integration (Group assignments)
- COPE vs Work Profile vs COBO (Android). iOS enterprise issued vs BYOD
- Android for Enterprise
- Apple Business Manager (ABM)
- SDK experience a strong plus
- Must obtain an Interim Secret clearance prior to starting work.
- Must have ability to obtain a secret clearance.
Desired Experience, Skills, & Attributes
- AirWatch/Workspace ONE professional certifications
- MCSE, MCITP and MSCP certifications
- ITIL, CISSP, Citrix, RSA, and/or GIAC certifications
- MS Server 2016 and 2019
- MS SCCM
- DOD 8570 Security +
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com or Working at SAIC for benefits details. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.