Principle Java/Grails Software Engineer, TS SCI w/ POLY Required
Job ID: 219629
Location: HERNDON, VA, United States
Date Posted: Jun 30, 2021
Subcategory: SW Engineer
Shift: Day Job
Minimum Clearance Required: TS/SCI with Poly
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Remote Work: No
Benefits: Click here
SAIC, a leading provider of systems development & deployment, targeting & intelligence analysis, systems engineering & integration for the Intelligence Community, is seeking creative and dedicated professionals to fulfill their career goals and objectives while delivering mission excellence on programs of national importance. Join our team today as we Bring on Tomorrow!
SAIC seeks an experienced, Senior Java/Grails Software Engineer to be part of a fast-paced, dynamic team, based in Herndon, VA, working on a cutting edge program in support of national security objectives. The ideal candidate is skilled at maintaining and enhancing mission critical applications with an ability to leverage cloud infrastructure and services to modernize the overall architecture. They work with the current development team to maintain the current capabilities, collaborate with mission partners to design new features, and develop and test new software for the system.
- Active TS/SCI with Polygraph Clearance
- Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or an additional 6 years of experience in lieu of degree
- 8+ years of experience with software development. Experience to include:
- 5+ years of experience with Java and one or more technologies (e.g., Servlets or Hibernate or Spring or Web Services/J2EE)
- 3+ years of experience with Grails development
- 3+ years of experience with SQL and relational databases
- 3+ years of experience in Web server technologies (Tomcat or Web Logic or IIS or HttpCore)
- Experience in continuous integration and delivery tools (e.g., Git)
- Experience with LDAP/Active Directory
- Amazon certifications
- Experience working in an Agile scrum team work environment
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com or Working at SAIC for benefits details. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.