Job ID: 219727
Location: CHANTILLY, VA, United States
Date Posted: Jul 2, 2021
Category: Information Technology
Subcategory: Sys Administrator
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Minimum Clearance Required: TS/SCI with Poly
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Remote Work: No
Benefits: Click here
SAIC is looking for a SharePoint Developer to support a dynamic program in Chantilly, Virginia. This position requires an active TS/SCI with Poly. The primary duties are to develop, test, and deploy SharePoint solutions using custom scripts, web parts and features and other advanced tool applications. We are looking for a motivated and self-driven individual with a background in information technology. The role is part of the Information Technology Group supporting the Knowledge Management/Web Team Lead to provide web site support and tools solutions for the ACIO. Applicant needs to have strong customer service and communication skills and the ability to learn new concepts quickly. Organization and documentation skills are required as well.
• Experience developing SharePoint applications using designer and all SharePoint technologies
• Demonstrates strong written and oral communication skills
• Provides services to support management, ensures maximum effectiveness in the use of resources for the timely completion of project
• Recommends changes to applications, content, and presentations as necessary to enhance effectiveness of applications
• Provides communication and reports to SharePoint KM/Web team lead
- Familiarity with MVC/MVVM frameworks such as AngularJS, React, and .NET MVC is a plus.
• Experience of HTML, CSS, XSLT and Master Pages to manipulate look and feel of SharePoint sites and deliver a user-friendly experience to the client
• Experience implementing solutions using SharePoint content types, lists, columns, web parts, features, page layouts, managed metadata keywords and other enterprise management features to provide collaboration solutions
• Experience using InfoPath and SharePoint designer to develop workflows and data view web parts
• Experience with all aspects of SharePoint, including roles, permissions and hierarchy, taxonomy, infrastructure design, metadata and search, SharePoint services, SharePoint Designer and InfoPath.
• Experience with out-of-the-box SharePoint capabilities, including hierarchy, permissions, site and list templates, web parts development, workflow and content management.
• Experience developing PowerShell scripts as needed
• Work effectively and collaboratively with KM/Web Development Leadership to develop efficient and effective SharePoint solutions to meet business requirements
• Ability to troubleshoot and remediate issues
• Experienced in enforcing site standards, including security policies, to ensure the governance policies and processes are maintained
• Strong documentation and analytical skills
• Ability to handle a fast-paced environment and to work collaboratively with personnel from multiple functions and at all levels of the customer organization to deliver results; strong networking, interpersonal, customer service skills, team building and problem solving skills with an ability to be effective in a government/contractor team environment
• Excellent Organizational skills; ability to plan, track and maintain due dates for multiple taskers and products
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com or Working at SAIC for benefits details. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.