Do you want to impact at high visibility and National Security levels? Do you want to apply your knowledge and skillsets at one of the most important mission centers in the Intelligence Community (IC)? If so, join SAIC and the Intelligence Community by providing support to the National Counterintelligence & Security Center (NCSC)! At the NCSC you will be an engaging partner with Senior-level Leadership and Oversight, by preparing and supporting Congressional notifications AND assessing the Integration of Department of State (DOS) specifications for the construction of U.S. domestic IC facilities, diplomatic facilities, and OCONUS structures. This is a great mix of Engineering and Leadership Engagement on a high priority mission set. Don’t delay, be the face of the Counterintelligence community today!
Additional Position Duties consist of:
- Providing secured facility construction analysis support for new or existing construction projects, including domestic IC facilities, new embassy construction or new consulate construction, and overseas building upgrades.
- Reviewing the Overseas Building Operations (OBO) and the Overseas Security Policy Board (OSPB) standards to ensure compliance.
- Assessing the Integration of Department of State (DOS) and IC technologies and upgrades into current and future specifications for the construction of U.S. domestic IC facilities, diplomatic facilities, and OCONUS structures and facilities.
- Researching, developing recommendations, and drafting policies and standards relating to security and vulnerabilities of US overseas diplomatic facilities.
- Prepare and support Congressional notifications for designs and/or major renovations that are projected to cost $1M or more and for DOS Departmental notifications required for designs or major renovations that are projected to cost less than $1M.
- Applicable degree(s): Architecture, Civil Engineering, Counterintelligence, Electrical Engineering, Law Enforcement, Logistics, or Security.
- Minimum five (5) years applying analytical and risk assessment skills; these five (5) years may be concurrent with the requisite years of work experience.
- Education and experience requirement combinations for the Senior skill level are the following:
- Doctorate (PhD) and six (6) years of experience
- Masters and eight (8) years of experience
- Bachelors and 10 years of experience
- Associate and 12 years of experience
- High School/GED and 14 years of experience
- No Degree and 18 years of experience
- Excellent investigative and research skills.
- Knowledge of government project management practices
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills with an ability to work with people from different organizations and grade levels.
- Excellent written and oral communication, and briefing skills.
- Minimum five (5) years of experience working with Microsoft Office tools and some experience with Microsoft Project software.
- Ability to perform periodic travel both domestically and abroad as required.
- Effective interpersonal skills, to include working well with groups made up of disparate organizations and various grade levels.
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees will be required to adhere with SAIC's vaccination policy. All SAIC employees must be fully vaccinated and they must submit proof of vaccination on their first day of employment. Prospective or new employees may seek an exemption to the vaccination requirement at Contact Us
and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Customer site vaccination requirements, if more strict, will take precedence over SAIC's vaccination policy.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.