As a Test Automation Lead, you’ll serve as a key contributor on a large federal enterprise program, creating an automation testing system; designing and building automation scripts to fit all phases of software testing. You are agile, fearless, enthusiastic, empathic, and relentless in the pursuit of continuous improvement.
The program you will be supporting will migrate an existing portfolio of applications to a more evolvable architecture that can better leverage a future cloud environment to deliver better technology, reduce program sustainment costs, and provide higher system reliability.
- Directs automated test development tasks using industry standard tools such as Selenium WebDriver, Protractor, and Cucumber.
- Designs, builds and supports an automated test framework for web applications, reporting and dishoarding.
- Reviews and debugs automated functional and integration tests. Decomposes business requirements into Use Cases and Acceptance Criteria for testing. Integrates automation tests into SDLC/DevSecOps pipeline to achieve the efficiency.
- Demonstrates skill in using coding standards and is an active participant in code reviews.
- Analyzes, designs, and maintains automated scripts and manual regression test plans for a variety of interfaces including data and APIs.
- Develops/Enhances automation frameworks consisting of functional libraries while adhering to coding standards.
- Schedules and conducts testing, submits testing errors and issues to development for correction, tests corrected code and tracks defects.
- Documents test progress and results.
- Prepares reports and presents results as needed.
- Assists in planning, scheduling and implementing automation projects.
- Monitors automation projects and ensures that projects are completed on schedule and within budget.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Mathematics, or related discipline and nine (9) years or more experience; Masters and seven (7) years or more experience ; PhD or JD and four (4) years or more experience
- Hands-on, proven experience building automation frameworks
- Selenium, Cucumber, Jasmine, and similar technologies
- ALM (Application Lifecycle Management) experience (i.e JIRA, Confluence, TFS)
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees will be required to adhere with SAIC's vaccination policy. All SAIC employees must be fully vaccinated and they must submit proof of vaccination on their first day of employment. Prospective or new employees may seek an exemption to the vaccination requirement at Contact Us
and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Customer site vaccination requirements, if more strict, will take precedence over SAIC's vaccination policy.
Target salary range: $100,001 - $125,000. The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this position based on experience and other factors.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.