Job Description: SAIC is currently seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented Identity and Access Management (IAM) Enterprise Architect to join our team. This opportunity will support the US Army Corps of Engineers Revolutionary IT Services (USACE RITS) program.
NOTE: This is a 100% virtual / work from home / remote position located anywhere in the CONUS. However, you must be willing to travel up to 10% as needed.
About the Program: The USACE RITS contract will provide modern and secure enterprise-wide IT support services to approximately 37,000 USACE customers located throughout the CONUS and OCONUS. Services will support the mission needs of USACE’s Headquarters (HQs) located in Washington, D.C., nine Divisions and 43 Districts, to include over 1,500 field and area project offices and two data centers that are currently located in Vicksburg, Mississippi, and Hillsboro, Oregon.
- Development of suitable Identity Management solutions to include all aspects of the ICAM life cycle i.e. - Identity attribute population, authoritative precedence and grooming, credential management, access management, federation and governance.
- Provide day-to-day administration of IAM services.
- Assist dependent teams through the SDLC process (including requirements gathering, configuration, testing to integrate applications with Identity Solutions).
- Maintain integration documentation.
- Work with functional team members to update user guides and training materials.
- Resolve application integration issues
- Design, configure, support and administer an enterprise wise Identity and access management solution which provides identity managed for all on-prem and cloud services.
- Coordinate with Application owners to identify dependencies and application requirements
- Oversee the work on junior developers
- Assist application teams through the SDLC process (including requirements gathering, configuration, testing to integrate applications and services)
- Provide technical administration to include troubleshooting support, break-fix operations, patching, and other day-to-day activities required to maintain the health of servers, on-prem, and cloud applications and services.
- Escalate and work closely with product vendors to support the technical environment
REQUIRED, EDUCATION, SKILLS, AND EXPERIENCE:
Bachelors degree and 10 years of IT experience; Additional four (4) years experience in lieu of degree.
Must have at least 4 years of overall experience supporting cloud software/platform solutions
Must have at least 10 years of experience with Microsoft AD (Active Directory)
Experience with government security process and documentation requirements such as FEDRAMP, System Security Plans (SSPs), Authority to Operate (ATO), etc. is desired
Experience working with authentication mechanisms to include SAML exchanges, attribute population to LDAP and Identity and Access management platforms such as; OKTA, SecureAuth, ADFS, Ping, MIM, CyberArk and SailPoint.
Some experience with Public Key Infrastructures (PKI) and knowledge of Certification Authorities, CRL and OCSP response publication, and troubleshooting PKI issues is preferred.
CLEARANCE REQUIREMENT: US Citizen with the ability to obtain a Secret Clearance.
Target salary range: $145,001 - $155,000. The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this position based on experience and other factors.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com or Working at SAIC for benefits details. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.