ICAM Systems Engineer/Administrator Job Requisition
SAIC is seeking a candidate to provide engineering and operational support for NASA’s C Identity, Credential and Access Management capabilities. This support will require vendor software installment, server software management, custom configuration, testing end-to-end services, and monitoring operational stability. These systems (Visitor Management, Credential Management, Enrollment Management and the related peripherals) work in a highly integrated environment. The Agency Engineers provide Tier 2 Operational Support for the distributed administrators at the NASA Centers.
- Bachelors and five (5) years or more experience; Masters and three (3) years or more experience; PhD and 0 years related experience
- Must be a U.S. Citizen with the ability to obtain a Public Trust Clearance.
- Ability to complete a US Government Tier 4 Investigation (current active clearance is desirable)
- Proven working experience including installing, configuring and troubleshooting Windows based environments
- Experience with Windows 10 Desktop Configuration and support as related peripheral support (Cameras, card readers, scanners, printers ….)
- Experience supporting application hosted on Windows IIS
- Experience with Tier 2 and /or 3 customer support
- Experience in functional test execution for incident fixes and service enhancements
- Highly self-motivated and directed, with keen attention to detail
- 3 years of relevant work experience
- On-site at MSFC is required due to lab access
- Familiarity with PKI (Public Key Infrastructure) and HSM (Hardware Security Module) configuration as related to certificate management
- Familiarity with FIP 201-2, HSPD-12, NIST 800-63, NIST 800-73, NIST 800-78, NIST 800-116 and other Federal Guidance
- Familiarity with data mining/analysis in SQL
- Familiarity with Apache Tomcat Connectors
- Troubleshoot complex systems and integrations
- Design and deploy new applications and enhancements to existing applications, software, and operating systems
- Conduct research on software and systems products to justify recommendations and support purchasing efforts
- Create and/or maintain documentation as it relates to system configuration, mapping, processes, and service records
- Coordinate and perform in-depth tests for modified and new systems
- See potential issues and proactively ensure the highest levels of systems and infrastructure accessibility
- Monitor and test performance of applications, foreseeing potential bottlenecks and identifying possible solutions
- Conduct research into systems issues and products as required
- Communicate ideas in both technical and user-friendly language
- Work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Gauge the effectiveness and efficiency of existing systems; develop and implement strategies for improving or further leveraging these systems
- Proven experience with systems planning, security principles, and general software management best practices.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a similar field
Target salary range: $100,001 - $125,000. The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this position based on experience and other factors.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com or Working at SAIC for benefits details. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.