SAIC is looking for a Principal Developer/Solution Architect. This position can be worked remotely from anywhere. The Developer will provide support on robotics process automation to Define, Design and deploy RPA architectural solutions for clients with the following capabilities:
- Architecture experience of RPA implementation across multiple projects.
- Design, build, test, deploy and maintain RPA solutions.
- Participate in process reviews to ensure the highest level of process understanding prior to automation
- Anticipate, identify, track and resolve technical issues and risks affecting delivery
- Provide technical solutions, effort estimation, define delivery strategy and plans
- Evaluate completeness and correctness of final process design.
- Work with a team of developers through project completion.
- Work multiple RPA development projects simultaneously.
- Assess automation opportunities from technical perspective and prioritize proposed solutions.
- Perform detailed estimations of proposed automation process opportunities.
- Define complexity of a process in terms of Robotic Process Automation delivery
- Bachelor Degree in Software Engineering (4 years' experience in lieu of degree)
- Minimum of 9 years of IT experience.
- UiPath Advanced Certification is required; additional experience with other RPA platforms such as Power Automate is preferred
- Experience working with UiPath Orchestrator is required.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in contributing to the architecture and design for RPA implementations
- Experience developing and executing RPA Test Scenarios
- Experience mentoring and overseeing other developers and business analysts to design, develop and deploy automations.
- Experience performing code reviews in accordance with RPA standards and best practices.
- Must be US Citizen and eligible to obtain a TS/SCI clearance
- 5 years of development experience using UiPath is highly desirable.
- Experience in government contracting and working at client site a plus
- Current TS/SCI clearance a very strong plus.
Target salary range: $100,001 - $125,000. The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this position based on experience and other factors.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com or Working at SAIC for benefits details. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.