ADVANCING THE POWER OF TECHNOLOGY AND INNOVATION TO SERVE AND PROTECT OUR WORLD.
We are one SAIC, innovative, passionate, and empowered. Always acting with integrity and inclusion. We are excited about what tomorrow brings and with our values to guide us, there is no limit to what we can accomplish.
SAIC is seeking a Senior Data Analyst to join a proactive and impactful team.
- The analyst will provide analytical judgment and trend analysis based on research and comparisons with past products.
- You must be able to analyze complex data sets using commercial and customer software. The ideal candidate will obtain data (structured and unstructured) from multiple sources, synthesize it, and present the results effectively and concisely in written and graphic form.
- The analyst will interact with customers to coordinate requirements and resolve data questions.
- The analyst should have experience with the broader customer organization. Knowledge of field and technical operations related to the specific customer group is a plus.
- The candidate must have the ability to research, analyze information, and work on several tasks simultaneously with minimal supervision.
- Must have current TS/SCI with polygraph clearance
- Must have a Bachelor's Degree in a related field (or 4 years of relevant experience may substitute in lieu of degree) and 10+ years of related experience
- Requires minimum of 8 years of relevant experience in the customer organization and familiarity with issues involving field operations, intelligence tasking, collection, processing, analysis, and dissemination
- Must have expertise in one or more of the following disciplines: business analytics, performance metrics, statistics, data verification and validation, data visualization, or intelligence analysis
- Must have ability to apply qualitative data analysis methods to situational analysis and business analytics problems
- Must be an expert in using Microsoft Excel for qualitative analysis
- Must be skilled in creating and delivering briefings.
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees will be required to adhere with SAIC's vaccination policy. All SAIC employees must be fully vaccinated and they must submit proof of vaccination on their first day of employment. Prospective or new employees may seek an exemption to the vaccination requirement at Contact Us
and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Customer site vaccination requirements, if more strict, will take precedence over SAIC's vaccination policy.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.