Job ID: 219507
Location: SAN DIEGO, CA, United States
Date Posted: Jun 24, 2021
Subcategory: Cyber GRC
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Minimum Clearance Required: Top Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: TS/SCI
Potential for Remote Work: No
Benefits: Click here
SAIC currently has a career opportunity for an Information System Security Manager (ISSM) in San Diego, California. The Information Systems Security Manager (ISSM) will support information system life cycle activities from scoping systems for new programs and preparing Risk Management Framework packages, to reviewing regular maintenance, support and upgrades of systems during program execution, to program close-out and de-certification activities. Maintain day-to-day security posture and continuous monitoring of Information Systems (IS) including security event log review and analysis, end user account audits, etc.
· Ensure system security measures comply with applicable government policies. Provide configuration management and accurately assess the impact of modifications and vulnerabilities for each system.
· Conduct internal vulnerability assessments of the IS to identify and mitigate potential security weaknesses and ensure that all security features applied to a system are implemented and functional.
· Draft and/or prepare and maintain security Assessment and Authorization documentation (e.g., IA SOP, SSP, RAR, SCTM).
· Maintain thorough understanding of NIST 800-53 controls and determine which controls are applicable to the application, as well as document implementation in Security Controls Tractability Matrix (SCTM).
· Maintains awareness of upcoming customer / government driven changes and challenges and suggests approaches to meet those challenges.
· Responsibilities also include those listed in DCSA Authorization and Accreditation Process Manual 2.2 Section 3.6 Information System Security Manager (ISSM)
· Monitor system administration activities
· Duties will include but are not limited to technical engineering, administrative processing, compliance reporting, training, and document creation.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com or Working at SAIC for benefits details. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.