SAIC is seeking a Logistics Analyst to support the US Navy in Crane, IN.
- Performs life cycle maintenance and integrated product support (IPS) of major systems.
- Incumbent will help manage configuration items for multiple Navy platforms by applying sound program management practices to ever-evolving technical program baseline(s) and ensure configuration items are correct, complete, and consistent in compliance with technical and programmatic requirements.
- Incumbent will possess at least 3 years of work experience in SCLSIS/CDMD-OA establishing, understanding and maintaining databases.
- Ensures the execution and continuous improvement of standard logistic processes.
- Logistics functions encompass maintenance, supply, transportation and logistics plans.
- Frequent use and application of industry practices, techniques, and standards.
- General application of concepts and principles.
- Receives assignments in the form of objectives and establishes goals to meet outlined objectives.
- Participates in the development of solutions to a variety of problems moderate in scope and complexity.
- Often refers to policies, procedures and practices for guidance. Works under general direction on routine work.
- May receive detailed instructions on new projects or assignments. Follows established procedures.
- Work is reviewed for soundness of judgment, overall adequacy and accuracy.
- Contributes to the completion of organizational projects and goals. Errors in judgment or failure to achieve results would normally require a moderate expenditure of resources to correct.
- Frequent internal company and external contacts.
- Represents organization on specific projects.
- The primary duties of this position are to work closely with the Government and other Product Support and Advanced Planning personnel to ensure the Configuration Data Manager's Database - Open Architecture (CDMD-OA) reflects the correct configuration for each vessel.
- This includes generating Configuration Overhaul Planning (COP) files and updates, as well as, routine maintenance files required to maintain a high level of data accuracy for the cognizant systems and to ensure that the fleet is supported properly.
- Familiarization with all logistic products and tools is a must, to include but not limited to: CDMD-OA; HAYSTACK Gold/Logiquest; Configuration Status Accounting (CSA); ability to read and interpret technical manuals and drawings; and APL.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND CLEARANCE:
- HS/GED and seven (7) years’ experience; OR Associates and five (5) years’ experience; OR Bachelors and three (3) years’ experience; OR Masters and one (1) year of related experience.
- CDMD-OA ISEA Certification, or ability to attain
- Military technical or equipment specialists (desired)
- Candidate must be a US Citizen.
- Must be able to obtain a Full DoD Secret Security Clearance.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com or Working at SAIC for benefits details. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.