Business Solutions Engineer Associate to work in Oklahoma City, OK:
- Analyze, design, develop, and test software development phases to support the software implementation.
- Collaborate with team members to improve business process through the use of data integration and process improvement by leveraging the products standard software configuration and develop custom enhancements.
- Assist within the software development framework.
- Provide guidance, functional and technical support and incorporate knowledge of a client’s processes, to deliver scalable design specifications that will satisfy a client’s business requirement.
- Develop, design, and test the solution to ensure software changes do not negatively impact the existing software environment.
- Develop and execute system interface test plans and provide test results to the team.
- Perform interface testing and system sustainment.
- Communicate with Scrum master, product owner and product manager in a timely manner to remove impediments.
- Review test plan, test results, and functional documents to be in compliance.
- Use of Oracle SQL, SDLC, and STLC.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Requires a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Applied Mathematics and Computer Science (or equivalent based on evaluation of academic credentials, training and/or experience) as well as twenty-four (24) months in job or job related experience to include job duties listed in job description.
- Experience may have been gained before, during or after degree.
- Apply www.saic.com Job code 219375.
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees are required to adhere with SAIC's vaccination policy. All SAIC employees must be fully vaccinated and they must submit proof of vaccination on their first day of employment. Prospective or new employees may seek an exemption to the vaccination requirement at Contact Us
and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Where work is performed strictly at a customer site, customer site vaccination requirements preempt SAIC's vaccination policy.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.