SAIC has an opportunity for a Change Board Analyst to support the US Army Corps of Engineers Revolutionary IT Services (USACE RITS) program.
NOTE: This is a 100% virtual / work from home / remote position located anywhere in the CONUS.
The USACE RITS contract will provide modern and secure enterprise-wide IT support services to approximately 37,000 USACE customers located throughout the CONUS and OCONUS. Services will support the mission needs of USACE’s Headquarters (HQs) located in Washington, D.C., nine Divisions and 43 Districts, to include over 1,500 field and area project offices and two data centers that are currently located in Vicksburg, Mississippi, and Hillsboro, Oregon.
- Facilitate and govern the change management process IAW ITIL best practices for IT service management (ITSM) that focuses on solutions that have an integrated, enterprise-wide focus to deliver shared IT services that align USACE OCIO/G-6 services with the needs of its 37,000 customers and end users at 1650 different CONUS and OCONUS locations and sites.
- Deliver change activities within the service management toolset (ServiceNow) including assessment, analysis, development, QA, documentation and implementation of change to ensure successful implementation of the RITS program IAW the USACE OCIO/G-6 program requirements and objectives.
- Effectively perform the end-to end-change lifecycle and identify process improvements where possible.
- Provide day-to-day execution and tracking of change requests.
- Identify and allocate relevant change approvals.
- Conduct and verify post implementation reviews and investigate issues that may arise from change implementation.
- Participate in internal and customer-facing end-to-end user groups to improve the efficiency of future deliveries and business processes.
- Report changes within and across team, to USACE stakeholders, and other stakeholders.
- Produce Change Approval Board (CAB) and Forward Schedule of Change (FSC) reports and minutes.
- Support continuous improvements to the quality and efficiency of the change management process.
- Ensure that all the activities designed to implement changes are IAW USACE program policies and procedures.
- Ensure that all change-related policies and procedures are well defined, recognized and reviewed.
- Defines discrete systems with processes to link together complex systems and components with software applications to perform as a coordinated whole.
- Has a broad range of skills and a breadth of knowledge in several IT disciplines including systems and enterprise architecture, software and hardware engineering, interface protocols, and general problem solving skills.
- May include analysis of transition planning, intelligence formation requirements, and may develop architecture baselines.
- Assists with and leads development of integration and migration plans/schedules.
- Acts as an advocate for internal and external clients as the ultimate authority on the architecture design to address client business problems.
- Supports business process improvements or systems analysis for missions, systems, and fiscal requirements.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Bachelors and two (2) years or more experience (4 years experience accepted in lieu of degree).
- ITIL V3 Foundation (or equivalent)
- ITIL V3 Release
- Control and Validation (or equivalent)
- IAT-II (e.g. Security+)
CLEARANCE REQUIREMENT: Must be able to obtain a Secret clearance
Target salary range: $65,001 - $75,000. The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this position based on experience and other factors.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com or Working at SAIC for benefits details. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.