SAIC is seeking a Senior Program Analyst to support our federal client with Real Property activities and tasks. SAIC provides Technical Support Services for Science and Technology Directorate (S&T) Administration and Support Division (ASD). This position can be worked primarily remote in the DCMV area.
Taskings include, but are not limited to:
- Support the development of Real Property Strategic Plans.
- Support the development or revision of policies and procedures.
- Research, develop, track and report relevant metrics for effectiveness and compliance, including Executive Orders, Public Law, Scorecards, and Presidential Management Objectives.
- Collect and analyze performance data; develop trends analyses and recommendations for improvement and cost avoidance/cost savings; report measures of program effectiveness and productivity.
- Work with financial offices to support the development of reports relating financial obligations/expenditures to asset activities.
- Conduct research and report findings in a professional, readable format.
- Coordinate and monitor work-in-progress. Track and report updates.
- Assist in the coordination of responses to relevant data calls.
- Assist in the preparation of Scorecards.
- Interface with internal personnel at all levels and locations for obtaining information.
- Assist with property information data uploads and validations.
- Conduct data validation for error-free reports.
- Assist in the development of program activities to include, but not limited to, POR, project action plans, schedules, and estimates.
- Familiarity with Facility Condition Assessment Concepts
- Assist in gathering program requirements for space use and assist with the development of office space stacking designs.
- Assist in the development of project action plans, schedules, estimates, drawings, and specifications.
- Assist in the collection, validation, and input real property/space planning data to the GSA for OMB Exhibit 54.
- Review real property documents for adequacy and accuracy.
- Participate in meetings and provide support, ranging from taking technical meeting notes, and report back to clients.
- Assist in the creation of estimates and specifications using professionally recognized formats.
- BS degree and 6 years of relative experience
- Knowledge of compliance directives, performance measurements, space planning, portfolio and lease management, document development/revisions related to process & procedures, Statement of Work (SOW), Request for Proposal (RFP), and Rough Order of Magnitude (ROM).
- Knowledge of Real Property databases, i.e., Real Property Data Warehouse
- Ability to review technical drawings, specifications, submittals, request for information, project related O&M manuals, or project related reports for facilities from an engineering point of view
- Create and/or update estimates and specifications using a professionally recognized format
- Ability to conduct research, analyze and report findings in readable format
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proficient in Microsoft Office – including Excel and Word
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com or Working at SAIC for benefits details. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.