SAIC is seeking a District Site Supervisor, to support the US Army Corps of Engineers RITS Program. Location: Washington D.C.
The District Site Supervisor represents a highly visible Administrative and Technical management presence. The Site Supervisor possesses the leadership, experience, and technical skills necessary to make decisions that ensure the highest level of guaranteed service to USACE. This position will ensure that adequate resources are allocated to the correctly prioritized and scheduled work. The Site Supervisor will ensure that our customer is fully informed on technical issues. Our staff, both SAIC and subcontractors will follow the administrative and technical lead of our designated Site Supervisor.
- Ensure the work schedules of SAIC and subcontractor employees are established, documented, and coordinated to provide coverage during contractually required operating hours.
- Review current workloads and ticket distribution. In coordination with ITC, reassigns priorities to ensure service delivery metrics are met. Responsible for SLR performance.
- Collaborate with the local ITC and Ops Officer to ensure the needs of the users are understood and appropriately addressed.
- Responsible for monitoring the technical performance of SAIC and subcontractor staff and reporting exemplary or disciplinary performance to the SAIC Division Manager./ Responsible for coordinating subordinate employee recruitment, selection and training, performance assessment, work assignments, salary, and recognition/disciplinary actions.
- Monitor the effectiveness of Service Delivery to the local site and reports discrepancies and escalations to the SAIC Division Manager.
- Provide weekly performance reports to the ITC and the SAIC Division Manager.
- Primary escalation POC for after hours and VIP level support requests.
- Demonstrate day-to-day adherence with change management precepts and practices and is responsible for writing Change Requests and seeking approval.
- Support operational transition of enterprise solutions into production.
- Primary POC for local server, network, and telecom repair of District infrastructure components.
- Coordinate Level 3 support to the District technical personnel.
- Coordinate local response to IAVA vulnerability remediation.
- BA/BS Degree (4 additional years of experience can be substituted for degree)
- 4+ years of relevant IT experience
- Current DoD 8570 IA Baseline Certification, IAT Level II (example: Security+ CE)
- Must obtain appropriate DOD 8570 IA Computing Environment Certification within 6 months of employment.
- Travel may be required.
- Normal work hours are Monday through Friday; 8 hour shift between 6AM and 6PM local time
- After hours on-call support required.
- Interim Secret Clearance required prior to start and Secret required once on the contract.
- Experience using Remedy or ServiceNow ticketing system.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills.
- Ability to coordinate and get cooperation from multiple areas within IT to accomplish assignments.
- Must be an independent problem solver with troubleshooting, decision making and analytical skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Enjoys a fast paced environment.
- Experience supporting Microsoft (MS) Windows Server Operating Systems (OS) on physical and virtual operating environments.
- Experience maintaining Lexmark, HP, or Ricoh printer devices (i.e. installing maintenance kits).
- Prior USACE/ACE-IT experience.
- Experience working in a DOD environment.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com or Working at SAIC for benefits details. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.