SAIC has an opening for a Senior Print Services Technician. This position can be worked remotely.
- This role is the IT interface with all employees assigned to a designated work location to support the employee and customer IT requirements and issues.
- Responsible for ensure smooth IT operations at the workforce assigned to designated work locations and/or remote access needs.
- Key interface for user support on printers, desktops, laptops, printer drivers, and mult-function devices.
- IT Support for diagnosing, troubleshooting, repairing and servers, networks, printers, and Software systems.
- Interfaces with the employees/customers to ensure new IT systems (HW, SW and networks) are coordinated through all corporate interfaces (Security, ITO Directorates).
- Conducts on-site installation and testing of IT equipment to ensure proper working order.
- Responsibilities include oversight and integration support of existing hardware, software, network configurations and new system initiatives for all sites within area of responsibility.
- Installation of software maintenance releases or hardware upgrades including the oversight of the installation process and test procedures to diagnose and resolve product performance problems at installation.
- Identifies areas requiring product improvement and approves/implements upgrades and hardware or software engineering change orders.
- Provides feedback and customer support regarding product performance problems and suggested solutions which may require product exchanges or more complex problem solving.
- Plans, prepares and conducts on-the-job training as required in support of the foregoing activities.
- Additionally, may interact with more seasoned IT personnel and potentially the customer when the customer's problem cannot be resolved directly.
- Could support across multiple site locations, as well as remote and offsite employee issues.
Required Education and experience:
- AA Degree in related discipline and 6+ years related experience; OR, High School and 7+ years related experience with relevant certification.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen.
- Experience with Xerox Monitoring Services and PrinterLogic.
Target salary range: $65,001 - $75,000. The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this position based on experience and other factors.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com or Working at SAIC for benefits details. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.