Overall Assignment Description:
The Source Commercial Business Office SCCBE Branch require a Functional Special Advisor (FSA)/Executive Officer to advise Source Leadership on some of the most demanding issues facing Source to include: transformation (cultural and structural) foundational planning, policy, governance, and business functions.
Duties may include:
- Provide insights and advice regarding governance, data, products, and services within the Source Directorate.
- Support Source leadership on Cross-Group integration, goals and objectives metrics and tracking support, and emerging programs and projects.
- Assist in formulating strategic initiatives related to Source and Source Groups and teams to include metrics collection via direct information seeking, web properties and product instrumentation.
- Provide assessments to identify effective Source Initiatives, team dynamics, governance topics and processes.
- Support in the development of strategies to improve Source future vision and mission activities to gain a better understanding of our customer’s needs.
- Assist in identifying measures, actions, and initiatives required to achieve the Source strategy and objectives, and measures.
- Assist in the development of business processes and plans required to govern, collaborate and coordinate across Source and NGA.
- Provide an advanced understanding of content management policies, practices, tools, and capabilities supporting data discovery and dissemination.
- Advise Source senior leadership of potential points of integration for processes, topics, activities (internal to Source and across NGA)
- Provide insights to areas of potential attention required, personalities, behaviors, potential of functions and staff
- Provide advice on technical topics of various efforts in Source and external that can improve Source mission and help to meet imperatives
- Advise NGA executive leadership for the coordination and integration of activities that span the IC to ensure that outcomes are achieved.
- Graduate degree in with 20+ years of work experience.
- Demonstrated experience in IC strategic planning to include content management and web presence vision and policy implementation.
- Demonstrated experience working with multiple data sources to analyze and compile potential outputs based on customer requirements.
- Demonstrated experience with strategic continuous service and developing process improvement plans.
- Certified as a Program Manager (PMP).
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees will be required to adhere with SAIC's vaccination policy. All SAIC employees must be fully vaccinated and they must submit proof of vaccination on their first day of employment. Prospective or new employees may seek an exemption to the vaccination requirement at Contact Us
and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Customer site vaccination requirements, if more strict, will take precedence over SAIC's vaccination policy.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.