Overall Assignment Description:
The Source Commercial Business Office SCCBE Branch require a Functional Special Advisor (FSA)/Executive Officer to advise Source Leadership on some of the most demanding issues facing Source to include: transformation (cultural and structural) foundational planning, policy, governance, and business functions.
Duties may include:
- Provide insights and advice regarding governance, data, products, and services within the Source Directorate.
- Support Source leadership on Cross-Group integration, goals and objectives metrics and tracking support, and emerging programs and projects.
- Assist in formulating strategic initiatives related to Source and Source Groups and teams to include metrics collection via direct information seeking, web properties and product instrumentation.
- Provide assessments to identify effective Source Initiatives, team dynamics, governance topics and processes.
- Support in the development of strategies to improve Source future vision and mission activities to gain a better understanding of our customer’s needs.
- Assist in identifying measures, actions, and initiatives required to achieve the Source strategy and objectives, and measures.
- Assist in the development of business processes and plans required to govern, collaborate and coordinate across Source and NGA.
- Provide an advanced understanding of content management policies, practices, tools, and capabilities supporting data discovery and dissemination.
- Advise Source senior leadership of potential points of integration for processes, topics, activities (internal to Source and across NGA)
- Provide insights to areas of potential attention required, personalities, behaviors, potential of functions and staff
- Provide advice on technical topics of various efforts in Source and external that can improve Source mission and help to meet imperatives
- Advise NGA executive leadership for the coordination and integration of activities that span the IC to ensure that outcomes are achieved.
- Graduate degree in with 20+ years of work experience.
- Demonstrated experience in IC strategic planning to include content management and web presence vision and policy implementation.
- Demonstrated experience working with multiple data sources to analyze and compile potential outputs based on customer requirements.
- Demonstrated experience with strategic continuous service and developing process improvement plans.
- Certified as a Program Manager (PMP).
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com or Working at SAIC for benefits details. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.