Job ID: 218807
Location: HANSCOM AFB, MA, United States
Date Posted: Jul 26, 2021
Subcategory: Cyber GRC
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Minimum Clearance Required: Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Secret
Potential for Remote Work: Yes
Benefits: Click here
SAIC is seeking a Senior Cyber GRC Analyst.The Cyber Security Assessment Support (CSAS) Cyber Security Analyst position provides in-depth understanding of specific cyber systems and issues. As part of a cross-functional team of cyber security professionals, the Cyber Security Analyst position understands the challenges associated with providing cyber security assessment support, especially when the assessments are conducted during the acquisition life cycle for Command and Control, Agile Combat, and business and enterprise systems or sustainment of legacy systems. The Cyber Security Analyst provides cyber security support specializing in Security processes, Risk Management Framework, Risk Assessment, tools, and controls.
• Provides in-depth understanding of specific cyber systems and issues within the Command and Control, Agile Combat, and business and enterprise systems portfolios.
• Reviews and recommends Scientific Technical Information (STI) for approval.
• Provide assessment and authorization recommendation (A&A) support to programs of record during the acquisition lifecycle as well as sustainment of legacy systems and software within the assigned mission area including Rapid Cyber Acquisition (RCA), platform Information Technology (IT) systems/components, and Research and Development Test and Evaluation (RDT&E).
• Provide knowledge in the area of cyber security independent verification and validation.
• Perform site audits to validate the implementation of system security controls including user and developer procedures, physical countermeasures, and risk mitigation actions. Document cyber security site audit findings and recommendations.
Provide support to programs of record during all phases of the acquisition lifecycle in the development of prototypes and processes for improving the cyber security posture of systems and software.
Education & Experience:
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com or Working at SAIC for benefits details. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.