Job ID: 219004
Location: CHANTILLY, VA, United States
Date Posted: Jul 15, 2021
Category: Engineering and Sciences
Subcategory: Systems Engineer
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Minimum Clearance Required: TS/SCI with Poly
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Remote Work: No
Benefits: Click here
SAIC is looking for a RF Systems engineer to support a dynamic program in Chantilly, Virginia. The position requires a working knowledge of RF systems, to include remote sensing and/or radars, an ability to assist the customer with defining RF system requirements, supporting concept development for new capabilities, the ability to create models to analyze RF channel performance, and an understanding of a systems “end to end” performance. This position requires an active TS/SCI wtih Poly to start.
Specific duties include:
· Perform RF system analysis. Evaluate expected performance against mission needs. Track, monitor, analyze, and provide recommendations for RF system enhancements
· Support development of mission products that demonstrate the value of systems and help guide investigation / prioritization of new capabilities.
· Identify any needed technologies and future implementations that meet key user needs.
· Supports development and verification of RF payloads
· Assist in requirements definition, analysis and engineering, system architecting, system analysis and design, interface and data architectures, validation and verification, systems integration, and system & operational performance analysis.
· Plans and executes modeling and simulation systems development projects. Designs and develops simulation systems and modeling of simulation objects.
TYPICAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE: Bachelors and nine (9) years or more experience; Masters and seven (7) years or more experience ; PhD or JD and four (4) years or more experience.
· 9+ years of experience
· Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering
· Previous experience developing RF models
· Previous experience in RF system design
· Excellent interpersonal, , team building and problem solving skills
· Experience in NRO, IC, and DoD satellite programs
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com or Working at SAIC for benefits details. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.