Job ID: 219004
Location: CHANTILLY, VA, United States
Date Posted: Oct 2, 2021
Category: Engineering and Sciences
Subcategory: Systems Engineer
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Minimum Clearance Required: TS/SCI with Poly
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Remote Work: No
Benefits: Click here
SAIC is looking for a RF Systems engineer to support a dynamic program in Chantilly, Virginia. The position requires a working knowledge of RF systems, to include remote sensing and/or radars, an ability to assist the customer with defining RF system requirements, supporting concept development for new capabilities, the ability to create models to analyze RF channel performance, and an understanding of a systems “end to end” performance. This position requires an active TS/SCI wtih Poly to start.
Specific duties include:
· Perform RF system analysis. Evaluate expected performance against mission needs. Track, monitor, analyze, and provide recommendations for RF system enhancements
· Support development of mission products that demonstrate the value of systems and help guide investigation / prioritization of new capabilities.
· Identify any needed technologies and future implementations that meet key user needs.
· Supports development and verification of RF payloads
· Assist in requirements definition, analysis and engineering, system architecting, system analysis and design, interface and data architectures, validation and verification, systems integration, and system & operational performance analysis.
· Plans and executes modeling and simulation systems development projects. Designs and develops simulation systems and modeling of simulation objects.
TYPICAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE: Bachelors and nine (9) years or more experience; Masters and seven (7) years or more experience ; PhD or JD and four (4) years or more experience.
· 9+ years of experience
· Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering
· Previous experience developing RF models
· Previous experience in RF system design
· Excellent interpersonal, , team building and problem solving skills
· Experience in NRO, IC, and DoD satellite programs
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.