Job ID: 218918
Location: KEARNEYSVILLE, WV, United States
Date Posted: Jun 14, 2021
Category: Wage Determination (SCA)
Subcategory: Service Contract Act
Shift: Day Job
Minimum Clearance Required: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Secret
Potential for Remote Work: No
Benefits: Click here
Performs high-level, day-to-day operational maintenance, support, and upgrades for complex operating
systems, workstations and servers. Coordinates, directs and performs complex software installations and upgrades to operating
systems and layered software packages. Schedules installations and upgrades and maintains them in accordance with
established IT policies and procedures. Continually monitors and tunes multiple systems to achieve optimum performance
levels. Ensures workstation/server data integrity by evaluating, implementing, and managing appropriate software and
hardware solutions of varying complexities. Ensures data/media recoverability by developing and implementing a schedule of
system backups and database archive operations. Plans and implements the modernization of servers. Develops, implements
and promotes standard operating procedures and schedules. Conducts hardware and software audits of workstations and
servers to ensure compliance with established standards, policies, and configuration guidelines. Incumbent develops and
implements new standards, policies and procedures. Incumbent in this job works closely with Network and Systems Analysts to
help determine and develop the systems that will be implemented.
- Bachelors and three (3) years or more experience
- Must be a US Citizen with the ability to obtain a Secret Clearance. An Interim Secret Clearance will be required to start the position.
- MSCE, MCITP, and MSCP Certifications preferred
- CompTIA Certitification or CCNA a PLUS
- Windows Administration/SCCM experience
- Experience using Windows to include all activities such as active directory, installation, system integration, image
development, patching, upgrades, complex problem resolution and other activities in large, complex environment.
- Experience with domain servers and managing a Windows network across multiple locations.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Scripting (e.g., Power Shell, VB, Python, C#, bash) and Microsoft Structured Query Language (SQL)
server working knowledge
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com or Working at SAIC for benefits details. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.