SAIC seeks a modeling and simulation analyst/engineer to develop and analyze scenarios in AFSIM that tie in all domains of warfare under a Joint All Domain Command and Control (C2) for key mission areas. Position can be performed in Washington DC Metro Area, Orlando, FL, Huntsville, AL, Colorado Springs, CO, Los Angeles, CA or Dayton, OH.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Generating analytical modeling solutions to assess enterprise performance, identify technology gaps, creating technology roadmaps, developing requirements and specifying the operational benefits of current and future concepts based on customer approved scenarios
- Supporting requirements development, system verification, and concept of operations (CONOPS) development as well as working with system and mission analysts to ensure additional modeling, simulation, analysis capabilities meet operational mission requirements
- Identifying needs and opportunities for independent assessment and improvement of the enterprise and/or system
- Developing modeling solutions for each phase of the find, fix, target, track, engage, and assess chain using sensor, effects, and communications technologies
- Developing multi-domain operations scenarios in AFSIM
- Developing algorithms, writing simulations, and analyzing key performance parameters associated with space and ground sensor system design
- Developing and briefing data packages that provide analysis results to inform the government decision-makers
- U.S. Citizenship is required
- BA/BS in Engineering, Mathematics, Computer Science, Physics, or other relevant technical field
- Experience with modeling, simulation, and mission analysis techniques and tools
- Experienced at self-starting, seeking solutions, and works well in a team environment
- Bachelors and two (2) years or more of related experience. Masters and (0) years experience.
- 2 years' experience in building and analyzing kill chains in AFSIM
Security Clearance Requirements:
- Ability to obtain a DoD Secret security clearance is required
Target salary range: $75,001 - $85,000. The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this position based on experience and other factors.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com or Working at SAIC for benefits details. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.