At SAIC we are “Bringing on Tomorrow” If you would like to be part of developing leaders for tomorrow, join SAIC’s Talent Development. We are looking for an experienced Talent Development Specialist who will serve as a thought leader to join our team. You will leverage your project management and consulting skills to assist with developing and implementing succession planning and creating effective solutions to increase our employee’s leadership capabilities. If you have a passion for developing talent and collaborating with internal stakeholders to design, develop and implement compelling, cutting edge and engaging programs – let’s connect.
What will you be doing in your role:
- Manage Projects:
- Manage multiple, large scope and complex talent development initiatives
- Provide program management support to learning initiative(s) that includes project management, design, implementation, change management, communications, and evaluation.
- Proactively partner with internal stakeholders (Business Leaders, HRBPs, SMEs, COEs) to ensure talent development programs are aligned with the enterprise strategy to support the needs of the business.
- Utilize a learning governance structure to conduct needs assessment and maintain relationships with key stakeholders.
- Design & Deliver Solutions:
- Create and manage development programs to increase leadership and individual effectiveness.
- Work with vendors to foster a strong relationship and align offerings with the organization learning needs.
- Measure Success:
- Manage post-learning assessments/evaluations to measure learning effectiveness and maintain L&D metrics.
- Create reporting strategies and metrics for multiple programs for continues improvements
- Anticipate Needs:
- Keep current with changes in the field of training and development, and studies and becomes proficient at new training theories and techniques.
- Provide recommendations around innovative concepts and social learning techniques to train individuals at all levels.
- Other related duties as assigned.
- BA or BS degree in Human Resources, Training, or related field; comparable military service; or 8-10 years of relevant experience in learning and training
- Experience in the following areas:
- Creating and delivering blended learning programs
- Performance consulting to analyze learning needs
- Strong Project Management skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with an engaging executive presence, in order to successfully engage with senior leaders.
- Excellent facilitation, questioning, and feedback/coaching skills.
- The ability to adapt quickly to changing needs and priorities, including experience managing multiple competing priorities within an aggressive timeline.
- Strong customer service skills for working with employees at all levels within the organization.
- Be creative, curious and coachable; ability to take constructive feedback.
- Experience collaborating with diverse groups of stakeholders.
Target salary range: $125,001 - $150,000. The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this position based on experience and other factors.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com or Working at SAIC for benefits details. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.