At SAIC we are “Bringing on Tomorrow” If you would like to be part of developing leaders for tomorrow, join SAIC’s Talent Development Team. We are looking for an early career and self-starter to join our team. You will leverage organizational skills to keep the broader team on track.
If you have a passion for developing talent and collaborating with internal stakeholders to design, develop and implement compelling, cutting edge and engaging programs – let’s connect.
What you will be doing in your role:
- Proactively partner with the talent development team and internal stakeholders to ensure talent development programs are aligned with the Enterprise Strategy to support the needs of the business.
- Utilize a learning governance structure to conduct needs analyses and maintain relationships with key stakeholders.
- Prioritizing multiple assignment and developing deliverables in a fast-paced environment.
- Work with vendors to foster a strong relationship and align offerings with the organization learning needs.
- Coordinate logistics for programs, including scheduling meetings and virtual workshops
- Participating in special projects related to organizational and HR strategic initiatives
- Partner with LMS administrator to ensure eLearning content is available; to schedule ILT and VILT programs; to manage attendance and other records; and to develop and deliver reports.
- Manage post-learning assessments/evaluations to measure learning effectiveness and maintain L&D metrics.
- Create reporting strategies and metrics for multiple programs.
- Offer light administrative support to team leaders, such as handling invoices and POs.
- Provide daily replies and resources to employee questions on learning and development. Troubleshoot with the stakeholders, Talent Development and HRIS teams for long-term solutions.
- Other related duties as assigned.
- BA or BS degree in Human Resources, Training, or related field; comparable military service; or 2-5 years of relevant experience in learning and training.
- Strong interpersonal skills with an engaging presence in order to successfully engage with senior leaders.
- The ability to adapt quickly to changing needs and priorities, including experience managing multiple competing priorities within an aggressive timeline.
- Strong customer service skills for working with employees at all levels within the organization.
- Be creative, curious and coachable; ability to take constructive feedback.
- Experience collaborating with diverse groups of stakeholders.
It would be great if you had:
- Experience using Captivate, Camtasia, Articulate, Oracle Cloud HCM LMS, Percipio and other learning technology.
Target salary range: $50,001 - $75,000. The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this position based on experience and other factors.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com or Working at SAIC for benefits details. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.