SAIC is looking for a Strategy Analyst. This person will be a key member of the Corporate Strategy team responsible for developing and supporting SAIC’s multi-year corporate and business planning efforts. The successful candidate will work with leaders across the strategy, corporate development, finance, technology, and market-facing parts of the company to develop and maintain planning processes and execution governance.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Support a strategy- and data-first culture of planning and analysis for near- through longer-term corporate and business planning, working collaboratively with Strategy, Strategic Business Development (BD), Corporate Development, and Customer-facing Business Unit (BU) leaders and teams
- Facilitate brainstorming sessions, develop hypotheses and support data-driven analyses and executive presentation materials that define growth plans, actively engaging with colleagues across the company
- Define and manage actionable implementation roadmaps that enable organic growth, BD initiatives, inorganic activities, investment prioritization, and resource alignment
- Assist Corporate and BU organizations in developing metrics / milestones against which to measure annual through multi-year plans, promoting a culture of “iterative strategy” within organizations; support reviews, revisions, and problem solving exercises
- Help bridge multi-year plans to financial metrics (revenue, profit, investment, etc.)
- Develop quantitative (data/models) and qualitative (frameworks, presentations) materials for corporate strategy efforts and broader business reviews
- Lead and support other ad-hoc strategic planning initiatives as they arise and as directed by the corporate leadership
- Help generate ideas for strategic topics, big trends/themes/technologies, or other areas the team should be spending time on
- Bachelor of Science in business, math, engineering or related field of study
- 5+ years of relevant experience, which should include working with federally-focused businesses in defining their market-specific and industry-wide planning and governance processes; customer-focused consulting experience preferred
- Proven track record of successful establishment and adoption of strategic planning processes, tools, and evolved culture of strategic thinking
- Proven ability to apply organizational design/development experience to support transforming organizational approaches to interdepartmental partnerships, ranging from bolstering maximizing business performance through aligning goals, objectives, and ROI
- Demonstrated ability to establish and grow corporate relationships among executives
- Proven ability to manage complex analyses spanning quantitative and qualitative data, delivering executive-level insights; experience developing financial models and simulations for if/then analyses
- Proven ability to set guidelines, criteria, and best-in-class competencies for strategy development
- Proven ability to engage with and successfully influence customers, corporate leadership, and industry peers
- Strong quantitative and qualitative analytical abilities, with specific attention to synthesizing trends, forecasts, and leading with a hypothesis-driven approach
- Knowledge of Federal business acquisition process and the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR)
- Proficient with the use of business software, including Microsoft Office Suite
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees will be required to adhere with SAIC's vaccination policy. Full vaccination will be required before the start of employment in order to work onsite at an SAIC location. If applicable, prospective or new employees may seek an exemption to the vaccination requirement at Contact Us
and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Employees working onsite at a customer location must comply with customer requirements which may include mandatory vaccination, mandatory attestation regarding one's vaccination status and mandatory weekly or bi-weekly testing.
Target salary range: $75,001 - $100,000. The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this position based on experience and other factors.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com or Working at SAIC for benefits details. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.