Job ID: 218725
Location: WASHINGTON, DC, United States
Date Posted: Jun 9, 2021
Category: Business Management
Subcategory: Program Control
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Minimum Clearance Required: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Public Trust
Potential for Remote Work: No
Benefits: Click here
JOB DESCRIPTION: Participates in the planning, tracking analysis, and reporting on projects of varying contract type, size, complexity, and level of risk. Responsibilities may include: implementation of financial policies and procedures in support of projects; establishment and maintenance of cost/schedule baselines; development of WBS and related dictionaries, schedules or Resource Loaded Networks (RLN's) and budgets; implementation of Earned Value methodologies and performs related variance analyses; and preparation of written and verbal reports to management regarding cost schedule variances.
The contractor must provide support to ensure that the QMS is maintained. QMS is the system that is used to support the AVS’s ISO 9001:2015 registration. The Contractor support staff must be knowledgeable of ISO and the QMS, and must provide support to include:
• Manage FS Stakeholder Feedback, to include reviewing all feedback and ensuring that it is sent to the correct office.
• Assist users in submitting revisions to QMS processes and ensure the Document Control process is followed.
• Assist in maintaining the currency of the AFB-400 KSN and intranet sites. This support will include making the corrections and/or redesigns, ensuring 508 compliance, and sending the completed pages to the AVS web and software developers for upload to the production server.
• Maintain the QMS Outlook mailbox. Regularly review the mailbox and ensure that it is sent to the correct location.
• Participates in meetings related to work areas.
• QMS automation user support. This includes software programs that collect and track QMS nonconformities. These types of records are in support of the ISO registration and are required to be maintained. The Contractor support staff must be knowledgeable of this automation and must provide user support to include:
• Assist users with user identification, guidance, direction and referrals as needed. Guide users through the use of the automation, and assist in managing the automation for FS.
• Assist with testing new software upgrades and enhancements. Coordinate with AVS to identify issues with the upgrades/enhancements.
• Provide user training when needed.
Analyzes project requirements and provides support in the areas of business management, financial management, acquisition management, program/project scheduling, support requirements, meeting coordination and on site program support and performs other related analyst/management activities required for successful completion of one or more task orders. May support FAA outreach and government/industry efforts. Serves as the primary interface and point of contact with the FAA Task Manager on technical and program/project issues. Responsible for both monitoring and reporting program/project progress as well as management and control of financial and administrative of the program/project.
Bachelor’s Degree and 2 years of experience performing the above duties or a High School diploma and 5 years of experience performing the above duties.
US Citizenship required with the ability to obtain and maintain a Public Trust clearance
WORK LOCATION: ON-SITE: The services required for ON-SITE contractor personnel
shall be performed at the government office locations identified below, or at approved alternate
work sites that may include working from home
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com or Working at SAIC for benefits details. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.