SAIC is currently seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented individual to lead our team of Incident Managers supporting the AF Enterprise IT as a Service program in Augusta, GA.
Job duties to include:
- Lead troubleshooting coordination on high priority incidents to drive issues to fastest possible resolution
- Be accountable for successful Incident Management
- Collaborate with vendors/suppliers (i.e. helpdesk and L3/L4 Support) for integration of services, process and systems
- Ensure that the day to day technical operations meet SLA’s and issues are proactively addressed.
- Work closely with peers across IT Operations to provide world class services to our clients
- Ensure all incidents are progressing and driving to resolution.
- Demonstrate depth of technical acumen, communication skills and an understanding of both business and IT priorities
- Understand the technical landscape of the environment and be able to define direction based on sound technical knowledge.
- Identify trends and issues and drive them to resolution.
- Clearly communicate with internal business owners and external partners
- Lead/participate in technical bridge calls
- Bachelors and five (5) years or more experience; Masters and three (3) years or more experience; PhD and 0 years related experience.
- Security+CE Certification
- Excellent oral and written skills, with an ability to understand and predict customer behavior and response to communication
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Skilled practitioner of Microsoft Office, specifically Excel and Outlook
- Understanding of network infrastructure concepts, computer operating systems.
- Proficient relationship building skills, including the capacity to predict and manage behavior, build and leverage cross-functional partnerships within and outside of the organization, and leverage influential leadership
- Ability to remain flexible and adapt to changing priorities with promptness, efficiency and ease
- Possess proficient analytical, problem solving and decision making skills
- Demonstrated capacity for gathering and scrutinizing data to identify issues, opportunities and patterns
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com or Working at SAIC for benefits details. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.