Job ID: 218634
Location: CHANTILLY, VA, United States
Date Posted: Jun 8, 2021
Category: Information Technology
Subcategory: Sys Administrator
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Minimum Clearance Required: TS/SCI with Poly
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Remote Work: No
Benefits: Click here
SAIC is seeking a Systems Administrator (SA) to lead a laptop loaner program for the customer. The SA will work closely with the customer to gather requirements and be responsible for managing the set-up, distribution, and maintenance of the laptop loaner program.
The SA will be the primary administrator responsible for developing and implementing a laptop loaner program for an entire directorate. Responsibilities include laptop setup, backups, documentation, security scanning, reporting and remediation.
The primary functions of the candidate will include, but are not limited to:
- Provide support for IT asset management and property control processes in managing inventories of laptops and related IT infrastructure through the customers control systems;
- Create and maintain images for laptops;
- Security hardening of operating systems in a standalone environment as well as through GPOs;
- Research and obtain quotes for hardware/software based on customer requirements;
- Provide superior customer service; possess strong communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills in a dynamic customer centric environment;
- Maintain a backup and disaster recovery process;
- Maintain documentation (CONOPS, laptop build process, software approval process, etc.);
- Occasional travel may be required.
• Must possess current TS/SCI with Polygraph
• Must be DoD 8570 IAT Level II compliant (have current CompTIA, Security+ certification);
• Bachelor’s Degree in related field or equivalent, and 5+ years of experience. Relevant years of experience may be substituted in lieu of degree;
• Experience with imaging tools (Ghost, MDT, etc.);
• Experience with Windows 10 Operating System;
• Experience with security hardening process as it relates to ICD 503.
• MS Windows Server 2019/2016 (focus on Active Directory, Group Policy);
• Network switch configuration, working with VLANs, and knowledge of routing protocols.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's most complex modernization and readiness challenges. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission solutions. Using our expertise in existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has pro forma annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom. For SAIC benefits information, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability